Mountain Project Logo

Looking to buy Camelot C4 #5 and #6

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
Sarah Lyons · · Kelowna, BC · Joined May 2017 · Points: 0

Looking to buy lightly used Camelot C4 #5 and #6. Willing to pay 60$-90$ per piece. 

Katie Trout · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2017 · Points: 0

I have a gently used four, and a new five. Can't help with the 6...  will take 70 for the 4 and 90 for the 5. Will ship in a general box (have not done this before, so if you have any ideas that are cheaper, let me know). Can get them out today... let me know. 

Alex Temus · · Lehi, UT · Joined Jun 2016 · Points: 362
David N · · Los angeles · Joined May 2017 · Points: 5
Alex Temus wrote:

NEW Camalots are cheaper than that.

http://www.gearexpress.com/black-diamond-c4-camalots-7.html

Great sale. Thanks for the post.

Katie Trout · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2017 · Points: 0

Your right, a 4 is listed at $67.46 and a 5 is $86.21 plus at least $10 in shipping. Sarah, feel free to offer me a deal if you want. Otherwise, I found the other Cams at gearexpress.com.

thanks,

Katie

Alex Temus · · Lehi, UT · Joined Jun 2016 · Points: 362
Katie Trout wrote:

a 4 is listed at $67.46 and a 5 is $86.21 plus at least $10 in shipping.

Shipping is free. And for those interested. ~25% off is pretty typical on that site especially, but also on most any gear websites. As is free shipping for anything over $50.

Just be sure to look around when you're looking to get more gear and use online retailers as a guide for Gear express, moose jaw, backcountry gear, Sierra trading post, and even larger stores like Backcountry and REI have sales off and on throughout the year, you'll rarely (never) go a week where none of the above mentioned are selling climbing gear at a 25% discount, so just take that into account if you're looking for new gear.

Craigslist, local newspaper classifieds sites (KSL in Utah/Idaho), and mountain project are all great if you're looking for something cheaper and typically used to some degree.

Post derailed...  I suppose I just get confused why anyone would consider used gear being sold for more that new gear and I assume it's just because some of these resources aren't well known.

Go climb a rock! :D

Sarah Lyons · · Kelowna, BC · Joined May 2017 · Points: 0

Thanks guys! I had not seen the gear express deals, that is very good to know. 

Katie, I will PM you an offer for the 5. 

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started