Mountain Project Logo

WTB Ice Axe and crampons

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
Dan Cooksey · · Pink Ford Thunderbird · Joined Jan 2014 · Points: 365

I sold mine while living in Colorado, mostly so I could pick up triples for crack climbing.  I'm back in Washington and the mountains are calling.

hoping for an ice axe around 75cm or close, and a pair of clip in crampons for non technical snow travel

let me know what you got?

of anyone didn't see my post I have this Arcteryx Psifon FL size large I am willing to trade. 

James Sweeney · · Roselle Park, NJ · Joined Oct 2013 · Points: 30
Luke Lydiard · · Mammoth Lakes, CA · Joined Jan 2011 · Points: 1,069

I'll trade you this Grivel Alp Wing for the jacket straight up. I'll pay the shipping on the tool and you pay on the jacket.

Nesta42 · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Nov 2015 · Points: 10

I have a pair of BD Cyborgs, with the mono point conversion kit $85 shipped. Add 3% if you don't want to do PayPal Friends and Family. 

I also have a pair of BD Contact Strap Crampons $50 shipped if you are interested. 

Stiles · · the Mountains · Joined May 2003 · Points: 845

I've got the perfect pair for you.  $175 for brand new Grivel G12 crampons and lighly-used lightweight Charlet Mosier mountain axe. 

Alpinist Review of Grivel G12 

These crampons are brand spankin' new.  Never been on boots.  Lightest-weight, fits any boot. Built for snow.

Sweet, lightweight Charlet Mosier mountain axe.  Tubular webbing (anchor strenth) wrist leash included.  Neither pick nor adze have seen rocks.  Spike has a cool design that maintains fantastic purchase.  Has seen minimal use; scratches exist on paint and head, but in great shape.

Located in Telluride, CO.  

Happy Fourth!

Joe

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started