Mountain Project Logo

Pennsylvania sport partner (Birdsboro, Safe Harbor or, Ralph Stover)

JuAn C · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jun 2017 · Points: 0

Climbing partner for birdsboro?

Hello everyone looking for climbing partners to go climbing to birdsboro or any other sport climbing spots its my first time in USA so it will be nice to climb here I'm free from Wednesday to Sunday this week . I mostly climb sport climbing ,5.11 and some trad climbing . Contact me 17866364264

Josh S · · Trenton, NJ · Joined Jun 2017 · Points: 0

Still looking to climb

Tylerpratt · · Litchfield, Connecticut · Joined Feb 2016 · Points: 40

Try contacting my cousin Matthew Ferrara, he owns Summit Force Training near Northwest Philly I think...or Westchester? I dont remember but anyway. He might be able to hook you up! You should def sign up for some training for climbing too!

Michael Diep · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2017 · Points: 0

wish i saw this page earlier.  will be in southeast** pa until Sunday but didn't bring any of my climbing gear :(

Conor McIntyre · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Mar 2017 · Points: 0

Michael diep I only have limited gear.    but it's enough to sport climb 1 at a time.  I'm up for a Sunday climb if your good with it?

Tylerpratt wrote:

Try contacting my cousin Matthew Ferrara, he owns Summit Force Training near Northwest Philly I think...or Westchester? I dont remember but anyway. He might be able to hook you up! You should def sign up for some training for climbing too!

I don't need training. I have a gym closer to home, know how to do top rope anchors, and most equipment needed. I need a partner to do it with because I'm not Alex Honnold haha.

Michael Diep · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2017 · Points: 0
Conor McIntyre wrote:

Michael diep I only have limited gear.    but it's enough to sport climb 1 at a time.  I'm up for a Sunday climb if your good with it?

Wish I could but I don't even have my shoes or harness. I'll be back a bunch over the summer though so next time I'm going to check here with you guys first. 

Conor McIntyre · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Mar 2017 · Points: 0

gotcha man.     I have harness.     but the shoes are important    

Tylerpratt · · Litchfield, Connecticut · Joined Feb 2016 · Points: 40
Josh S wrote:

I don't need training. I have a gym closer to home, know how to do top rope anchors, and most equipment needed. I need a partner to do it with because I'm not Alex Honnold haha.

Training, not guiding dude. 

Looking to go to birdsboro this weekend

Crossing · · Breinigsville, PA · Joined Apr 2010 · Points: 1,621

Josh, I'll climb with you.  The weather for Saturday currently isn't looking great, so potentially Sunday? I'll send you a message with my contact information.

Crossing wrote:

Josh, I'll climb with you.  The weather for Saturday currently isn't looking great, so potentially Sunday? I'll send you a message with my contact information.

Sweet, sounds good! Yeah just rechecked the weather for the changes, saturday looks bad unless you're part fish or like wet rope. 

Birdsboro tomorrow anyone?

Hoping to hit up birdsboro again this weekend

normajean · · Reading, PA · Joined Jun 2015 · Points: 110

Anyone for Birdsboro this weekend (8/26-27)?

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

North Eastern States Partners
Post a Reply to "Pennsylvania sport partner (Birdsboro, Safe Har…"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started