Mountain Project Logo

Climbing partner in Ireland

Original Post
Cade Floyd · · Dublin, IE · Joined May 2015 · Points: 65

Hey guys!!

im living in Dublin for the next 12-15 months and am in search for some climbing partners. I have a 60m rope, Trad gear, and quick draws. So only harness and shoes are needed. I have a few climbing books for the area and have my eyes set on several spots.

pbalogh · · Waltham, MA · Joined May 2015 · Points: 0

Sent you a pm!

Callum Dougall · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jun 2017 · Points: 0
Cade Floyd wrote:

Hey guys!!

im living in Dublin for the next 12-15 months and am in search for some climbing partners. I have a 60m rope, Trad gear, and quick draws. So only harness and shoes are needed. I have a few climbing books for the area and have my eyes set on several spots.

Callum Dougall · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jun 2017 · Points: 0

Hi Cade

I'm visiting from Australia between Aug4 and Aug 18 and would be keen to check out some Irish rock. Will have gear. 

Cheers. Callum. 

Alex (spellstrike) Palmiter · · Duluth · Joined Jul 2015 · Points: 30

Visiting Ireland from USA and looking for a climbing partner. Would like to get up some of the quality easy-Moderate multi-pitch climbs that Ireland has to offer. Flight arrives Wednesday 9am August 2 in Dublin and available to climb though to friday evening. Have gear/experience leading trad 5.7 Multi-pitch with bolted belays, Trad belays will be a new experience, if applicable, but have experience making anchors. Generally on-sight 5.10 Sport.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Extended Trips and International Partners
Post a Reply to "Climbing partner in Ireland"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started