Mountain Project Logo

FS Cams (Metolious and DMM) Price drop!

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
Katy P-Coch · · Leavenworth, WA · Joined Nov 2009 · Points: 60

Cleaning out the basement and selling an assortment of well loved cams. These would be great for a starter rack or to beef up your aid rack!

Metolious 00, 1, 3, 4

Trango 2, 8 (equivalent to blue TCU, BD 2)

DMM purple, green, blue, big purple (equivalent size to blue, orange, red TCU, BD .75)

Rock Empire 2 (equivalent to BD .75)

$170 for the whole lot (11 cams).

Price drop!

S K · · Minneapolis, MN · Joined May 2017 · Points: 50

They look quite beat up, would you honestly take falls on any of these anymore? 

Logan Peterson · · Santa Fe, NM · Joined Jan 2015 · Points: 196
Sam K wrote:

They look quite beat up, would you honestly take falls on any of these anymore? 

Wires get bent all the time. Barring sharp angles or fraying, I'd still bet on the rock breaking long before the cams. Now, I might replace the slings, depending on age, but that's more than figured into the price.

If I weren't so stuck on the BD color scheme, I'd swoop them up myself. Where have all the dirtbag's gone???

Ha, right?!?  The dirtbags are now #vanlife and they can afford new cams at REI and want the fancy brand names.  Perhaps all the true dirtbags are out climbing right now and not checking the internet.  These cams are $15 each!!!  

Sarah Schlaefke · · Salt Lake City, UT · Joined Apr 2016 · Points: 90

Dirtbag alert! Pmed!

SOLD!  To a dirtbag near you.  

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started