Mountain Project Logo

WTB: AT Ski Bindings, Boots, Probe, etc

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
Gio C · · Squamish · Joined Jul 2015 · Points: 5

I'm looking for almost all the necessary AT gear except skis themselves.  Specifically 

1. AT Ski Bindings, preferably with brakes for a 95mm ski.
  2. AT Ski boots that climb okay. Size ~26.5
  3. Cheap probe, beacon, skins, etc

Edit- I'm looking for tech bindings. 

Douglas Wheeler · · Bozeman, MT · Joined Apr 2011 · Points: 15

I have a pair of Fritschi Diamir Eagle 12 that were used for 1.5 seasons.  2 sets of brakes... I like them, just got a pair of dynafits from a friend that I couldn't pass on.  

John Boy · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Nov 2012 · Points: 370

PM sent

truax · · Bozeman, MT · Joined May 2013 · Points: 425

I've some BD Ascension Nylon STS skins new this year (current model) and used twice, in near perfect condition. Cut for 179 (129-112-120) Hojis. Will fit +/- in length about 5 cm each way. $85 shipped. Includes original bag and skin savers, as well as a couple brand new BD skin cutters.

Also have a pair of new in box Dynafit Speed Turn 2.0's. No brakes, but do have leashes. $260 shipped

Mark Berenblum · · Gardiner, NY · Joined Sep 2015 · Points: 105

I have a pair of Black Diamond Quadrants (the green and black version) in a size 27 that I'm looking to get rid of. I wear a 27 in some boots and a 26.5 in others, so they might work for you. That said, they're fairly high-volume and don't fit every foot. Let me know if you're interested. They're practically new, and I'd let them go for $70 or so shipped.

Joshua Correa · · Wallkill, NY · Joined Sep 2014 · Points: 180

I have a pair of 26.5 Arcteryx Procline Carbon boots I'm looking to sell. They are punched for width in the fore foot and the tech fittings on the right foot are slightly skewed (can require loosening screws and tweaking dynafit toe piece a hair, on some bindings it's fine). Looking for $250 or so including shipping. Can send pics if you're interested.

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started