Mountain Project Logo

Looking for Washington/Squamish climbing partners

Original Post
Anna Chotzen · · Bellingham, WA · Joined May 2015 · Points: 5

Hello! I just moved to Bellingham and am looking for climbing partners! I'd be especially excited about climbing with other women. I have been living in Southeast Alaska where there is not a lot of climbing, so I haven't been climbing regularly for awhile; but I'm excited to get back into it! I can climb in the 5.9-5.10 range but only lead in the 5.7-5.8 range (sport) and 5.6-5.7 (trad). I hope to hear from you!

Sarah Thompson · · Grants Pass, OR · Joined Jan 2017 · Points: 20

Hi Anna! 

I am at a similar level to you, and would love to climb together! I'll be in WA through mid July, and have Thursdays and Fridays off. I live about 2.5 hours south of you, but maybe we could meet at the exits in north bend and climb some fun sport routes out there? Shoot me a text: 4155726805. I would also really like to climb with another woman, as all of my climbing partners have been men thus far. 

Sarah

Mitch Murariu · · Wilsonville Oregon · Joined Mar 2017 · Points: 55

Hello Anna and Sarah

How about climbing Rainier in August...? Man they are not bad for partners if they're ego dont go over their heads. I have just return from climbing Shasta solo, route Casaval Ridge, Im good with girls since Im a father and I have two girls 16 and 20 I,m experience mountaineer climbing since I ever remember. I go by Mircha I can be reach at mircea17vra@gmail.com or 5209753561

Rob Coleman · · Seattle, WA · Joined Apr 2015 · Points: 0

Hiya All,

I'm up in Squamish this weekend to climb, and don't have partners arranged yet.  If any of you are interested in a quick few days of climbing, msg me on FB.

Mitch Murariu · · Wilsonville Oregon · Joined Mar 2017 · Points: 55

Hi Robert

I wish I can make it that quick ...maybe another time....cheers.

MattPin · · Bend, OR · Joined Jun 2016 · Points: 0

Hey up in Squamish for the next 5-6 days. Would love to link up with anyone and get some good climbing in. Lead trad 10- or can follow harder. 

408 916 7065

ryan kloosterhuis · · Tacoma, WA · Joined Mar 2014 · Points: 0
  1. Hello! My name is Ryan. I'm from Chattanooga, TN. I'll be available to climb from the 27th to the 5th. The Index looks pretty interesting. If you have any ideas give me a shout. Happy climbing!
Amalia · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Aug 2015 · Points: 15

Hi Anna and others!

I am also searching for more climbing partners. I am in the Seattle area but I try to go out every weekend and climb depending on the weather. I am looking forward to getting some good climbing in this summer!! Feel free to PM me to set some plans up! 

-Amalia

Captain Ahab · · Austin, TX · Joined Jun 2015 · Points: 19

Also looking for index and Squamish partners between now and 7/15. Have full rack, 70m, and 8 years trad experience. I'd be happy to crag or multipitch, just looking to get out! Message or text 970.227.1518

Trang Tu · · Seattle, WA · Joined Jul 2016 · Points: 10

Hi Anna, Sarah and Amalia, 

I have Fridays 3-8pm available and am also looking for a partner for easy fun climbing, most likely Exit 38 since that's the most feasible distance from South Seattle with the amount of time I have. I'd also be especially psyched to climb with other women and sounds like am in a similar range to Anna and Sarah. Feel free to PM me.

Trang

Jaclyn G · · Chattanooga, TN · Joined Apr 2010 · Points: 0

I'm also another female living in Bellingham and looking for climbing partners. I'm a nurse and work 3 days/week so lots of time off. Especially weekdays, but do have some weekends available. Have a full rack and ropes. Have been climbing for over 15 years, safe and competent. Also looking for backcountry ski partners!! Let me know if you can get out and we can plan some trips. 

770-833-8032

JenW · · Portland, ME · Joined Aug 2015 · Points: 31

Hi Anna, Sarah and Amalia,

PM'd you :)

Sarah Thompson · · Grants Pass, OR · Joined Jan 2017 · Points: 20

I am able to climb at the exits around 11:30 on 7/11. If anyone's interested, please PM me! :)

S

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Pacific Northwest Partners
Post a Reply to "Looking for Washington/Squamish climbing partners"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started