Mountain Project Logo

Room available in 2 bdrm apartment in South Salt Lake- July 1st (or sooner!)

Original Post
India Meyer · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Feb 2017 · Points: 0

My roommate is moving out and I have a room available in my 2 bedroom apartment in South Salt Lake. Very close to Sugarhouse, 2 min from the highway and 5 min to the Front. Rent is $400 month + utilities and the lease is very flexible. I'd love to have another climber here! The room will be available by July 1st or sooner. I am a 21 y.o. female who loves to climb and cook! Please send me a message if you are interested and I can send photos and answer any questions you have, as well as set up a time for you to come check the place out!

Thanks,

India Meyer

J Powell · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Mar 2011 · Points: 0

Hey India! Is your apartment pet friendly?? I have a pooch and if she's welcome I'd love to get some more info! feel free to pm me!

David Moore · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Sep 2015 · Points: 0

Can you send more info? 5416104086

Brit Graf · · Pleasant Grove, UT · Joined Aug 2015 · Points: 5

Hey India, if the room doesn't get rented immediately, I am interested to check it out when I officially move to town on July 30. If i like it, i could pay the rent and move in that day. I'm a climber and also like to cook about 2-3 times per week in large batches 

Megan Utley · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jun 2017 · Points: 0

Hi! I'm 23  yo female climber and would love to move in as soon as possible. I'm even available tonight to come see it. Please get me back! 208.602.8457 text or call is great :]]

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Northern Utah & Idaho
Post a Reply to "Room available in 2 bdrm apartment in South Sal…"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started