Mountain Project Logo

FS: TOTEM Cam

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Mark L · · New York, NY · Joined May 2017 · Points: 0

Hey Marc,

when you get my email please get back to me.  Ready to buy

Stephen Lander · · Salt Lake City, UT · Joined Jan 2016 · Points: 12

Just got my basics in the mail. Easy transaction, shipped in less than a week. Cams look great, can't wait to whip on them!

Thanks Marco!

Varun Singh · · Providence, RI · Joined Jun 2015 · Points: 136

Just chiming in here as well, got 3 brand new Nuco (totem basic) cams from Marco. He was super friendly, a good guy, and the cams arrived in just a few days. Sweet! Thanks man

Healyje · · PDX · Joined Jan 2006 · Points: 422

Marc - hey, mine just arrived and are great - appreciate it...

Received my set of Basics within 3 business days.  Marc is a great seller, 10/10 would buy again.  The 4 Nuco(Basic) cams I got are exactly the same as the Totem Basics, just a different name and packaging.  

Brian Lavett · · Wilsonville · Joined May 2016 · Points: 250
Ryan M Moore wrote:

I feel like people are put off by the Kailas brand. I have both a Kailas and a totem, they are literally the exact same cam. The booklet comes with the exact same pictures. It's like camp vs trango ball nuts. 

I also expect a discount Marco for this endorsement on the next one I order. Haha

Just waiting for my wife to buy some stuff we don't need so I don't feel guilty. 

LMAO. I hear you Ryan M. That's hysterical! I too base my gear purchases on my wife's spending habits. And when she's in the midst of a "frugal streak", I'll go ahead and buy something " for her"  and then I feel good about buying the next piece of gear I "NEED". Obviously she sees right through me, but says she understands and loves me anyways. Lol.

David N · · Los angeles · Joined May 2017 · Points: 5

Has anyone used these nuts? I can not find any reviews of them. Are they made by the same people at totem also?

Kirk Miller · · Catalina, AZ and Ilwaco, WA · Joined May 2003 · Points: 1,824

Hey Marc,  Do you have blue / green hybrid basic nuco aliens?

Marc-Olivier Chabot · · Gatineau, QC · Joined Sep 2016 · Points: 440
David Norris wrote:

Has anyone used these nuts? I can not find any reviews of them. Are they made by the same people at totem also?

I never use it because I already have plenty of nut in my rack but Sincerely I'm impress by the Kailas nuts and it's not about the cheap price. They are well made, light and the non curvy side is a bit tapered for offset crack. It got everything I'm looking for in a nut. What I dislike it's the color does not match DMM and Wild Country nuts that I mostly use. I don't know where it made but I can try to find the answer. It also have the Kailas lifetime warranty.

Chris Sutton · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Mar 2017 · Points: 0

any nuts left?

Steven Reed · · Calgary, AB · Joined Jan 2012 · Points: 0

Thanks Marco. Got my set of 5 Kailas ie Totem cams. Good service, speedy delivery. SR

Chris Sutton wrote:

any nuts left?

Yes. I have one set in stock. I should have more soon.

H Lue · · Leavenworth, WA · Joined Nov 2015 · Points: 10

Any chance of black totems making their way to you in the near future? 

Jacob Walsh · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jun 2017 · Points: 0

If I want to pay with a credit card would you prefer I just go through your website?

Jacob Walsh wrote:

If I want to pay with a credit card would you prefer I just go through your website?

You can pay on PayPal with a credit card.

Jacob Walsh wrote:

As Mark said you can registered you credit card on your PayPal account. I always use my credit card to pay with paypal.

Hector Luevano wrote:

Any chance of black totems making their way to you in the near future? 

Maybe in 2018. Not before

Benjamin Schneider · · South Hamlintownburg, NH · Joined Jul 2016 · Points: 75

Got my cams today! Wooohoo! Thanks again Mr. Chabot!

Embarrassed to say · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jan 2015 · Points: 5

Got the Emery nuts and alloy Offsets. Thanks for another smooth transaction!

Barlow Matheson · · Yosemite National Park, CA · Joined Oct 2016 · Points: 50

bump...marco is solid ordered whole rack of wild country nuts...arrived, good price...thanks brobro

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started