Mountain Project Logo

Vedauwoo partners for the summer

Original Post
Will Vazquez · · Grand Junction · Joined Dec 2013 · Points: 20

I'm free pretty much everyday all summer and want to climb.  I'm in Cheyenne, so want to get out to Vedauwoo as much as possible.  I'm also open to climbing other places - Lumpy, Eldo, anywhere on the front range...

I've got a double rack and a good amount of wide gear.  I can lead 5.8 on trad, but I'm happy to try harder (or easier) stuff too.

Send me a message on here and lets climb!

-Will

Shane H · · Hill City SD · Joined May 2016 · Points: 0

I will be in Centennial , just west of Laramie the weekend of the 24th and 25th June.

I could climb all day on friday the 23rd .

Would be happy to get on some easier trad 5.7 to 5.9 classics.

I havent climbed in the area previous so would be open to suggestions.

Let me know. Thanks

James Smith · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jun 2017 · Points: 0

I'm going to be in Laramie June 21st, let's climb!

K M · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Dec 2008 · Points: 190

I'm arriving there this afternoon! If anyone wants to climb, let me know. I'll be around for a few weeks for sure, maybe more. I'm driving and camping in black Toyota Tacoma. Kei

Daniel Heins · · Seattle · Joined Aug 2016 · Points: 1,254

I'll be in the Black Hills through August but definitely am down to head down for weekend climbing (which sometimes includes all day on Friday for me as well).   Got a bit of gear, lead 5.9 but feel like I'll need to reassess that for Vedauwoo.  I have doubles on BD 0.5 to old style #4 (or equivalent) and an old 4.5, mastercams 0-4, and tons of nuts and hexes.

Petsfed 00 · · Snohomish, WA · Joined Mar 2002 · Points: 989

I'm looking for partners for this weekend (6/17, 6/18) as well as after-work partners for the summer.

Steve Hulett · · Laramie, WY · Joined Jul 2016 · Points: 0

Petsfed, I would really like to climb with you sometime. I'm in Laramie, this weekend is out.

Griffin Ernest · · Denver, CO · Joined Jun 2017 · Points: 0

I'm looking for someone to climb with this weekend (24th and 25th) in vedawoo. I climb at around a 5.8/9 level and have a little bit of big gear. I live near Denver so I'd be open to anything along the front range too.

Brian E · · Western North Carolina · Joined Mar 2005 · Points: 363

Hi All,

I'll be staying at the Voo for a few weeks in early July and will be looking for partners. I have some big cams and am open to whatever. Shoot me a PM if you're interested in getting out.

Petsfed 00 · · Snohomish, WA · Joined Mar 2002 · Points: 989
Griffin Ernest wrote:

I'm looking for someone to climb with this weekend (24th and 25th) in vedawoo. I climb at around a 5.8/9 level and have a little bit of big gear. I live near Denver so I'd be open to anything along the front range too.

I'm not sure if I'll be around this weekend, but if I am, I'm down to climb. I'm mostly climbing 9s right now, but I'll follow harder.

Jason Young · · Los Alamos, NM · Joined Jul 2009 · Points: 1,330

Hey Will,

I'll be at Vedauwoo in early July.  Let me know if you want to climb.

Jason

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Wyoming, Montana, & Dakotas Partners
Post a Reply to "Vedauwoo partners for the summer"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started