Mountain Project Logo

Summer partners, Boulder CO

Original Post
Brett Bessen · · Boulder, CO · Joined Jun 2011 · Points: 21

Hey, 

I'm looking for some more consistent partners around Boulder for the summer season.  Sport and Trad around Boulder (Bocan, Eldo, ect).  Someone that wants to project some sport routes ~5.12b/c - 13a would be excellent but I like to climb most anything.  Send me a pm if you'd like to get out in the next week or two!

Best, 

Brett   

Nick D'Hulster · · Da Nang, VN · Joined Mar 2015 · Points: 10

Hey Brett,

I'll be in Denver in about a week and am keen to climb the whole month of June. If you know some good harder sport I'm down as well as shady crags for gear. I'm really into S. Platte as well but it's a bit of a drive. Either way hit me up 904553857one

Brett Bessen · · Boulder, CO · Joined Jun 2011 · Points: 21

Hey Nick.  Sounds good! Let me know when you get into town.  310.561.5213.  

Hannah L · · Denver, CO · Joined Mar 2014 · Points: 5

Hey ya''ll - my husband and I are moving to Denver next week. He starts work the following week, but I'm off until August and am hoping to find partners to sport climb with on weekdays in June and July. Looking to project 12a-c this summer!

Jeremy Lubkin · · Worldwide Wanderer · Joined Apr 2013 · Points: 5

I just moved to Boulder - last night!   

This weekend is a little busy - tho maybe I could get some climbing in.    I'm semi-retired so free mid-week.  Lead 11's on bolts and will work early 12's.  Can follow 10's (or 11-) cracks (and lead 10- prob... just been working on bolts for a while).  Have all gear.  Hit me up.  503-522-7313

staciehayden · · Golden, CO · Joined May 2014 · Points: 0

Well this thread sure is right up my alley! I have (more or less) Tuesday through Saturday off every week and am also looking for a consistent partner, hopefully to venture off for a few days at a time as well. I've got my eye mostly on trad/multipitch/alpine-y things but try hard sport days are great too!

Brett (or others here) - I'm free Wednesday (the 7th), if anyone can get out for the day that'd be awesome. I live in Golden and like early starts and long days - any area/discipline, I'm pretty easy. 817-372-8474

Zach Joing · · Boulder, CO · Joined Jul 2011 · Points: 85

Looking for partners In Boulder area as well.  Hoping for Lumpy, South Platte, Eldo, or alpine in the park.  Would love to get a consistent partner for weeknights, and weekends for that matter.  303-859-0361

Anthony McDevitt · · Portland, OR · Joined Jun 2017 · Points: 0

A friend and I are driving up to the Boulder/Denver area Mon-Fri this week (12-16ish) and both have sport gear, and can climb/lead 5.10's +/-. We are also both photographers and hoping to get some good shots. Neither of us have climbed in CO yet, we're both from Vegas. 

If anyone is interested in meeting up that would be great! Also, any suggestions on crags/routes appreciated! 

Cheers! 

Anthony ~323-362-887zero

Jeremy Lubkin · · Worldwide Wanderer · Joined Apr 2013 · Points: 5

Let's go climb!  Pretty free any day the rest of June.  503-522-7313

Matt Shepard · · Broomfield, CO · Joined Jul 2006 · Points: 386

I'll throw my name on here as having time during weekends and week days and always looking for more people to climb with. Send me a PM if you want to get out.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Colorado Partners
Post a Reply to "Summer partners, Boulder CO"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started