Mountain Project Logo

Idaho

Original Post
Jeremy W 1 · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Mar 2016 · Points: 0

Just moved up to Boise. I'm off mon-fri. And always down to make a trip.  Hit me up. Trad, sport, aid

Old lady H · · Boise, ID · Joined Aug 2015 · Points: 1,374

Howdy! Post in the northern Utah/Idaho forum. Also fill out your page a little, so folks can get a sense of who you are.

That said, pm me, and I'd be happy to meet you at some point. I climb outside, at Urban now and then, and at the BSU gym.

Not much for bouldering, but have a pad and can spot. 

Best, Helen (in Boise)

Idaho Bob · · McCall, ID · Joined Apr 2013 · Points: 757

I'm from McCall, about 100 miles north of Boise, where we have both trad and sport routes.  Not a great quantity but OK. It's a good place to climb in July and August when it can be too hot in the Boise area. Will be at City of Rocks third week of June if you'd like an introduction to that area.

1. Thanks! Will do. City of rocks is part of why I moved up here, but it'd be awesome to be out there with someone who knows their way around 
Rokjox Teleski · · Boise, ID · Joined Sep 2015 · Points: 15

Especially if you got a bike... or a hole card.  Or drink well, you gotta drink or you can't go most places, most likely.  ...too easy to climb/ski/mtb/cave/hike/etc sober... 

Joe Ludlow · · Seattle, WA · Joined Jun 2010 · Points: 0

I'm in city of rocks for the next two weeks and have a full trad rack. Let's climb!!

Joe we've been here too.  Text me if you don't have a partner 6365272727

JenE Econopouly · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2016 · Points: 0

I'll be in the City of Rocks for the next few days. 646-937-0548.

Vanessa Fabian · · Jackson, WY · Joined Aug 2012 · Points: 435

Hey, Also looking for Idaho partners. Im off now (thurs to sunday). Anyone wanna climb city?

734 891 2382

almost double rack. 

Kyle Kahl · · Boulder, CO · Joined Jun 2012 · Points: 0

Looking for a Monday, June 12th climbing partner at City of Rocks! Then playing around Sawtooth to Boise thru Thursday. 

Peaking at 12- sport at 10ish trad on lead. Lots of experience, fun and safe guy passing thru from CO

303 903-9419 

Kyle, I have to work a bunch of extra shifts this week, but if you are around Boise Thursday evening, I'd give you some catches at the Black Cliffs.

Best, Helen

Thanks! If being in Boise on th works out, I'll definitely let you know by Wednesday! 

Kyle Kahl wrote:

Thanks! If being in Boise on th works out, I'll definitely let you know by Wednesday! 

Sounds good!

I finally got reception being high enough on the sawtooths. I'll be in Boise tomorrow, will head down the 21 tomorrow morning sometime so I'll have the afternoon open to climb. I also need to grab a part I ordered from Peterson Toyota tomorrow. Call or text me if you can still climb the afternoon, it would be awesome! 303 903-9419 

Kyle Kahl wrote:

I finally got reception being high enough on the sawtooths. I'll be in Boise tomorrow, will head down the 21 tomorrow morning sometime so I'll have the afternoon open to climb. I also need to grab a part I ordered from Peterson Toyota tomorrow. Call or text me if you can still climb the afternoon, it would be awesome! 303 903-9419 

Kyle, I just saw this, sent a text. My hands are shot for Thursday, but we are planning on climbing Friday, if you are still here.

Anybody else around tomorrow??

Helen

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Pacific Northwest Partners
Post a Reply to "Idaho "

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started