Mountain Project Logo

No access to routes!!!

Original Post
Joe Garibay · · Ventura, Ca · Joined Apr 2014 · Points: 86

I click on California, which I downloaded, and nothing happens. Can't get to my areas! Hopefully we can get a fix before the weekend. 

All I get is a blank page. Won't load

Kevin DeWeese · · @failfalling - Oakland, Ca · Joined Jan 2007 · Points: 981

Mine shows fine. I tried to see if it was something recent by purging my Ca cache and re-downloading and it's showing fine for me. Try reinstalling the app. Using iOS or Android?

Andrew Rice · · Los Angeles, CA · Joined Jan 2016 · Points: 11

Hah. I thought this was a real world problem. LIke someone was actually preventing access to routes. Glad it's just a tech thing.

IOS. Haven't uninstalled, reinstalled yet. I'll give it a try. Just getting tired of having to do it. With the new format, I've had to do it a few times now. Trying to be patient while all the quarks are worked out

It's not advanced that it's utilizing quarks, it does have a few quirks though. 

It's not the most intuitive method of navigation through the app. Once the region is downloaded you should be able to click it, it'll open the region page and then drill down by area or just search for a known route name in the area you're heading to. 

Keep in mind that if you're going to an area with cell reception, the web interface is actually a far better way of accessing the database than the app is (sad to say) 

Also there's an entire subforum for the App that might get you actual tech support for your situaiton

https://www.mountainproject.com/forum/107434984/iphone-android-app-feedback

grog m · · Saltlakecity · Joined Aug 2012 · Points: 70
Joe Garibay wrote:

IOS. Haven't uninstalled, reinstalled yet. I'll give it a try. Just getting tired of having to do it. With the new format, I've had to do it a few times now. Trying to be patient while all the quarks are worked out

Gotta capture these quarks before they get changed ; )

Deleting the app and downloading region again worked. Now I get to download my pics again:)

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Help
Post a Reply to "No access to routes!!! "

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started