Mountain Project Logo

Sawtooth Range Partner

Original Post
cewickes · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Oct 2015 · Points: 0

Hi all! I'll be in Stanley all summer and need some climbing partners. I have Wednesdays and Thursdays off, but wouldn't mind climbing after work. I'm coming off of an injury, so I'm not exactly pushing the limit gradewise, but I have a singles rack and am willing to follow!

abe r · · Boise, ID · Joined Dec 2012 · Points: 180

Can you do alpine over weekends?

Jack Marr · · Boise, ID · Joined Jan 2008 · Points: 15

We are thinking of basing around Stanley on late Friday -Monday (16-21) this weekend and would like to climb something. I am also coming off an injury, although getting much better and climbing a lot in the gym and mountain biking. I have climbed the Mountaineers route on the Perch, the Open Book on the Finger, skiied Copper a bunch of times and soloed Regan and Thompson and part of Granjean and had a few misadventures on McGown. I also heard there is a sport crag near Stanley. Love it up there and still exploring so pretty open on objectives. Lots of good snow climbs coming in as well. 

Sam Fletcher · · Idaho · Joined Jun 2014 · Points: 50

Hey! I just moved to Stanley as well! Was looking for some local partners to get out and crag and do some longer stuff when the snow melts a bit. American fork is right down the road if you want to do some after work cragging. Hit me up if you wanna climb 206-353-2722

Danny Kaiser · · Bozeman, MT · Joined Dec 2013 · Points: 0

Same situation, I generally have either Tuesday-Wednesday or Wednesday-Thursday off. I want to check out Baron Spire sometime in July. 208-315-5514

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Northern Utah & Idaho
Post a Reply to "Sawtooth Range Partner"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started