Mountain Project Logo

City of rocks June 17-18th climbing partner

Original Post
Lena Terry · · Kalispell, MT · Joined Mar 2017 · Points: 15

Hey! I'll be in Boise for a couple weeks and would love to get out on the weekends. Let me know if you're around! I do mostly sport 5.9-10-11, but have been known to dabble in easy trad. 

Ben Pieper · · Boise, ID · Joined May 2016 · Points: 35

I was hoping to get out to the city of rocks the weekend of the 23rd-25th if you're still in town then. Also would hit up the black cliffs on most weeknights, hit me up if you're interested

Aaron S · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Nov 2016 · Points: 35

I may be there on the 18th, But Ben im also interested in the 23rd as well. 

I'll probably be going back to Colorado on the 24th, but if that changes I'll let you know. Aaron, I'll be in touch about the 18th. 

Clint Helander · · Anchorage, AK · Joined Dec 2007 · Points: 612

I too am looking for partners in crime (or climb?) this weekend. I'm working in Twin Falls for a few weeks and will probably head to City of Rock friday the 16th. I'd be psyched to find a group/partner willing to let me camp with them. I lead 11s.

Shoot me a PM Lena, if you haven't found a partner yet. 

abe r · · Boise, ID · Joined Dec 2012 · Points: 180

I'll be heading down to the city this Friday from Boise for the weekend. Lookin for partners Aaron, Clint and/or Lena :) 

AbE

Aaron S · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Nov 2016 · Points: 35

Hey Abe, I'll be there Saturday afternoon tell Sunday night.  

My internship ended up wanting me to work this weekend, so I'll be climbing Saturday the 24th on my way home now. Sorry, let me know if that works for anyone. But I hope you get out and climb this weekend if you can!

Kali Ann Basman · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Nov 2016 · Points: 0

Hey all, I'll also be in the area looking for climbing and hot spring adventures. I'm flexible, anytime between July 17 to July 25th.

Ben Pieper · · Boise, ID · Joined May 2016 · Points: 35

Lena/Aaron/anyone else interested in climbing this weekend-  It sounds like a co worker and I will be climbing saturday and sunday at the city, and would be open to more people joining us if someone needs a belay. Shoot me a text if you want to meet up, my number is 515-681-5604

Kyle Walter · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2017 · Points: 0

If anybody is around the next few days I'm heading over from Wyoming now. Number is 5037819847

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Northern Utah & Idaho
Post a Reply to "City of rocks June 17-18th climbing partner"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started