Mountain Project Logo

Seeking regular Flagstaff partners

Original Post
Short Fall Sean · · Bishop, CA · Joined Sep 2012 · Points: 7

I moved to Flagstaff a little while back and could use some solid regular climbing partners. I'm coming off of a bit of an injury-and-geography-induced break from climbing, but I think I can still scramble my way up most 5.10s. Hopefully will be back into 5.11/low 5.12 shape before too long. Mostly into sport climbing these days, but I have plenty of experience trad climbing and am down to do either. Don't care how hard you climb as long as you're safe and fun! I'd love to find some people to get out with regularly, but would be down to climb with people just passing through town as well. I've got a flexible work schedule and can make most days work with a little notice.

Hit me up if you're interested.

Cheers,

Sean

Brian Francis · · Flagstaff, AZ · Joined Mar 2014 · Points: 25

Hey Sean,

My partner bailed last minute.  Are you available to get on some climbs tomorrow morning?  I am thinking 8ish at the pit.  Let me know....  Thanks.

Brian

bkfrancis2003@yahoo.com 

Jesse Hart · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2017 · Points: 0

Hey Sean; I live in Sedona but do trips to Flagstaff regularly. I really want to do some more climbing with people, but I do not have my own gear currently; just been doing a lot of free climbing. Give a shout to my email and let's make something happen! empathinity@gmail.com

~Jesse

Kujawski · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Mar 2017 · Points: 81

Sent ya a pm

Kody Cox · · VlorĂ«, AL · Joined Jun 2016 · Points: 15

Hey! If you need a partner hit me up, this goes for everyone else in the post too :). I live in camp verde. My days off are kinda wonky at the moment. But I try to get out at least once a week. I'm a solid 8 leader and will follow into the 10s.  I have a 70m rope and a rack.  

Steve Pulver · · Williston, ND · Joined Dec 2003 · Points: 460
Jared Suppo · · Phoenix, Airizona · Joined May 2016 · Points: 0

Yeah man I'm always down I'm about 2 hrs South but going to start making trips up every weekend 724 554 9220 

Danny Badger · · Flagstaff · Joined Jul 2017 · Points: 0

Hi Sean,

I live in the Flagstaff area, my climbing partner recently moved to Phoenix and I'm looking for someone else to climb with. I grew up in Southern Africa and have been in the Flagstaff area for 5 years now. At the moment I would say that I am a solid 5.9 climber(sport climbing) , although I have been climbing mostly 5.10's recently up to a 5.10c. Looking to get into 5.11's and beyond. I have a harness, shoes, and an atc. Shoot me an email if your interested at dpb63@nau.edu.

Kody Cox · · VlorĂ«, AL · Joined Jun 2016 · Points: 15

I will be looking for regular partners all winter. I live down in camp Verde. I'm a confident 5.8 trad leader and have a full rack.

Adam B · · California · Joined Jan 2017 · Points: 62

Hey folks!

I'm gonna be traveling through the area and would love to climb with any of y'all next week. I've got a full sport rack, and happy to follow you on trad if that's your thing.

Send me a DM if you're into it!

your mom · · Reno, NV · Joined Jun 2009 · Points: 60

I’m passing through for maybe a day or two ( Jan 4th and 5th) or longer if the weather is good.  if anyone wants a competent partner.  Gear, sport, gym, whatever.  Holla!

Eric @8473317441

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Arizona & New Mexico Partners
Post a Reply to "Seeking regular Flagstaff partners"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started