Mountain Project Logo

Sedona trad anyone?

Original Post
J C · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2015 · Points: 477

Anyone interested in a day of trad climbing in Sedona before it gets much hotter? I'd like to get out the next week or so, but don't have any trad partners in AZ. I have time both weekends and midweek. I'd be interested in either a multipitch day of mileage on 5.9-5.10, or going to the Waterfall (or somewhere else) to trade belays on single pitch routes (I'd be looking for low 5.11 finger cracks). I'm not too familiar with Sedona climbing, so open to suggestions. I have lots of gear. Shoot me a PM.

Alternatively, if I don't find any partners, ay suggestions for areas that either have top access to rope solo, or have easy routes to the top of a formation where you could fix ropes on a harder route? 

Jonathan

Meagan Patrick · · Flagstaff, AZ · Joined Mar 2016 · Points: 0

The Overlook and Paradise Forks both have top access for rope soloing. (Make sure you pad your anchor trees at the Forks!)

Leo Anders · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jun 2017 · Points: 0

hey dude I should be passing through sedona in a week or so. I'm down to follow trad lines! Super flexible, drifting/dirtbagging north from texas, looking for some good adventures.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Arizona & New Mexico
Post a Reply to "Sedona trad anyone?"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started