Mountain Project Logo

Bellingham resident looking for ski/climb partners June-August

Original Post
Jaclyn G · · Chattanooga, TN · Joined Apr 2010 · Points: 0

I'm looking for bc ski and climbing partners for the summer. I'm a nurse and work 3 days/week so lots of time off. Working mostly weekends so if you can get out weekdays that's a plus!! I mainly trad climb, have my own rack/rope but open to sport climbing as well. I can lead up to 5.10a trad/sport and will follow harder. Looking to get up to Squamish, Cascade Hwy, index, Smith Rock, etc as much as possible this summer.  Also if the snow is still good I would love to get out and ski tour. Still wanting to ski Hood, Adams and other volcanoes. 

Alex Kowalcyk · · Idaho · Joined Feb 2006 · Points: 65

Hi Jaclyn, I live in the area, work in Bellingham, and am also an RN working three 12's a week, and am also a trad climber preferring Squamish, Index, and alpine rock. I also prefer weekdays as to avoid the crowds. It would be fun to meet up for a day at Index and maybe later this summer for an alpine objective. I usually take a week-long trip to Squamish in late summer, but I'm thinking it should be possible to go there as a day trip.

Alex

Erika0037 · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2015 · Points: 0

I'm enroute to the cascade region and hoping to meet up with someone to ski tour mt hood as well! Pm me if still looking to get out and we can check on conditions! 

A M · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Sep 2015 · Points: 25

I am looking for consistent partners for Mondays and Tuesdays. I mainly trad climb, most of the time at Index and want to get to Squamish as much as possible as well. Climbing in the .10s and low .11s, trying to push into the upper .11s this summer. I also want to do alpine routes in the enchantment areas later in the summer as the conditions improve. 

Austin

Alexander K · · The road · Joined Oct 2014 · Points: 130

Looking for partners this next week (May 31st-June 4th) hoping to head to the east side Washington Pass, Leavenworth, etc... Really anywhere dry due to the ugly forecast. Happy climbing sport or trad up to 5.12. Currently in Bellingham so could potentially carpool. Shoot me a text at 919-tooFIVEseven-3565 if you're interested.

Ashley Weisman · · Seattle, WA · Joined Apr 2016 · Points: 0

I am a lady doctor in the Seattle area also looking for midweek climbing and BC ski partners. Love the uphill and long days of alpine climbing and skiing, leading trad to 5.9, following harder. Happy to meet anywhere and climb TRAD>sport but would never turn down a sunny weekday of sport climbing at Mt Erie either. Looking for a fun adventure June 21-22nd and July 17-19th 2017. These could be climbing, skiing, ect. Just skied St Helens and Adams. Planning to do Baker next week. Climbing most random weekdays at Index but would love to get up to squamish and out to the cascades.  ashley.k.weisman@gmail.com

Katie Dilts · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2017 · Points: 0

Any chance anyone is looking for a partner on Wednesday 6/7 or Thursday 6/8?!

Please message me if you are! 

I am looking at taking a nursing job in Wenatchee and one near Bellingham - I would love to get on the rock nearby before making a decision:)

Paul Hutton · · Nephi, UT · Joined Mar 2012 · Points: 740

I'm in Leavenworth. 

2O89992460

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Pacific Northwest Partners
Post a Reply to "Bellingham resident looking for ski/climb partn…"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started