Mountain Project Logo

Arco, Italy Climbing Partner?

Original Post
Morris Weintraub · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Nov 2015 · Points: 0

I'm in Arco, but my partner didn't make it. Anyone want to climb? 5.10 climber, 5.13 belayer. I've got a car and I'm happy to buy the beer! Let's do this :) 

You can text me at: +13076908120

Cheers,

Morris... from Jackson Hole, WY USA

Tenaya Hurst · · San Jose, CA · Joined Jan 2017 · Points: 196

Hi Morris!  I am living in Como Italy!  If I had only known a little sooner...how long are you staying in Italy?  I moved here to climb full time (I already climb full time in California).  Are you on Whatsapp?  How long are you staying in Italy?

Morris Weintraub · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Nov 2015 · Points: 0

Shoot! I'm gonna fly home tomorrow night where I know I have partners waiting! I'll be back tho and I'll be in touch! Cheers, mo.

Violet Thumlert · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2017 · Points: 0

Hi,

My husband scott and I will be in Arco June 13-21 looking for a climbing partner as we have two young children.  He leads up to 12a and I am a top roper and good belayer:) we would just take out so one of looks after the kids.

Thanks,

Violet

Nick Votto · · CO, CT, IT · Joined Jul 2008 · Points: 320

Hope you get to enjoy the area!  Tenaya, I'm in Italia often, I will hit you up when I come there next, late august/early September most likely. 

Emee · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2015 · Points: 0

Hello, climbers! I'll be at Lake Como and Bergamo in early July and would love to get in some good climbs.  I am a sport climber, confident belayer, and traveling with my boyfriend who also climbs. We would love to meet up with local climbers if you're around! Any suggestions about where to stay, which areas to hike and climb? We fly into Linate on a Saturday.

Cheers!

Emily

Orel Levy · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jun 2017 · Points: 0

hey everybody,

I'm gonna be in Arco on june 25th to july 2nd, and looking for a parnter.

will have a car and full equipment, if anyone wanna, give me a shout :-)

Orel.

Zar · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jun 2017 · Points: 0
Orel Levy wrote:

hey everybody,

I'm gonna be in Arco on june 25th to july 2nd, and looking for a parnter.

will have a car and full equipment, if anyone wanna, give me a shout :-)

Orel.

jai anderson · · Salt lake · Joined May 2015 · Points: 10

Hey There!  I am in Arco Italy for a few months and would love to climb some limestone!  Also keen on going to Dolomites and beyond! 

I have my harness and shoes.  I have experience in lots of climbing disciplines.  Cheers and ChoW!  Jai  

phone 305.587.4210 

email  hoakuka@yahoo.com 

Alexandru Prigoana · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Oct 2017 · Points: 0

Hi, I can be in Arco starting 1st of November but need a climbing partner. I would like to climb some multipitches around grade 7a. 

Give me a shout if you're interested!

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

International
Post a Reply to "Arco, Italy Climbing Partner?"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started