Mountain Project Logo

RMPFUHLS - RMP Fools - park of rifle mountain service of limo

Original Post
Aleks Zebastian · · Boulder, CO · Joined Jul 2014 · Points: 175

Climbing friend,

I have some very good business plan, very great, the best business plan. I make for you very realistic business plan, Rifle Mountain Park Fish Ultimate Hatchery Limo Service, yes, so that you will not be so sad and frustrate, listless driving up and down canyon searching for parking amidst the many massive, $40,000 vans owned by the peoplez who only seems to climb and never working, no, raising many question about their debt to income ratio and source of living.

This limos most likely they will be hummers, well-stocked with the climbing video and your hip-hop constantly playing, cold beers, blunts, yes of course high-quality fishhead and cheesesteak, and organic vegetable. They will contain the self-massage devices for reduction your massive, throbbing pump between burn on your prohject. it would also contain many clean wipes so you may clean yourself and you not be so filthy dang it! since you for obvious do not shower except on occassion most rare. this limos will have fire-hose turret attachment with high-pressure sprayer for ridding your path of travel and belay area from dog, baby, hippy, republican, and other undesirable, as well as the foam-covered cattle guards to gently and cruelty-free mow aside anyone with dreadlocks approaching your vehicle. It will also utilize the 150' long telescoping, titanium, remote controlled stick clip extending from top of vehicle, and our patented anchor-clipping and climb photographing drones, which you may utilize for small fee, yes, so that you never need try uncertain move again on lead without rehearsal countless times eliminating every final shard of uncertainty and adventure from your climbing ritual so you may as well be hangboardin, and you may also be photographed by our drone pretending to climb some hard route you likely would never ascend. There will also be handy visual aids and handouts provided with any ride, offering several example of various excuse for poor performance or countless reason to not try your prohject and instead only run laps on route you have wired through countless ascent all day, it being unthinkable you may get on new route. these aids and help from our coaches focus on how to apply this excuses in convincing way to your friend, aas well as the self-promotion through social medias. remember it is not as much what you are saying it is how you are saying this.

All you must do is give to me $1000 each for startup cost and to become RMPFUHLS ambassador. To be quite honest it is actually some great gift -- for you to have an opportunity to collect $1000 from your friend, in turn giving them an opportunity to collect from additional friend, and so forth. You cannot afford to not do this. Nobody is knowing more about limousine than I do.

Jon Welchans · · Longmont Colorado · Joined Jun 2010 · Points: 75

So, it's busy already.

It has changed a lot over the last twenty years.

climbing friend,

what IS this? you do not like my business plan most great? No? Forum guideline one it says do not be jerk me off. The shame it is on you. You would not be receiving a single complementary ride or free drone-anchor-clipping from my limousine!

FrankPS · · Atascadero, CA · Joined Nov 2009 · Points: 276

I think you are a born entrepreneur. You have a mind for business and a body for crushing the rock. Where can I invest? Will there be an IPO? Or, at least an IPA?

climbing friend frankPS,

Does your PS on your name stand for Punishing Strength? Or perhaps pinchen strength?

I do believe I would perhaps let you drive the limousine! Yes you may send the $1,000 of your american Rubles through the tubes of internet via your "paypal," or send to: Aleks "crushing strength" Zebastian, PO Box 420, Boulder, CO.

FrankPS · · Atascadero, CA · Joined Nov 2009 · Points: 276

Box 420? "420"? I will not send you money to support your drug habit. Stay off the steroids. And the 420. It will make you grow woman breasts!

To think that I almost contributed to your delinquency makes me shudder.

climbing friend,

I do not smoke the dope very much, but I know many peoplez who do and it seems not too terrible on their psychological nor their quality bold flash.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Colorado
Post a Reply to "RMPFUHLS - RMP Fools - park of rifle mountain s…"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started