Mountain Project Logo

Front range partners

Original Post
Raul P · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Feb 2013 · Points: 35

Hey everyone- just moved to Denver. Still working out housing situation but will likely be in an apartment downtown somewhere by the weekend. 

Im looking for gym and outdoor partners, likely movement for the gym and anywhere outside! I prefer Trad, lead 5.8-5.10, and will TR/follow hard stuff. 30 year old, very safe, 7+years climbing. 

I bought the state park pass for eldo and hiked it this past weekend, can't wait to climb it! Beers on me for first eldo trip. Pm me and let's get after it! 

Corey McD · · Arvada, CO · Joined Jan 2015 · Points: 55

Free to climb any time Monday (5/22) or Tuesday morning? Message me to climb.

Hey Corey sorry I missed you- I'd be interested in climbing before work at movement, but unfortunately won't have time to get after anything outside 

For the future that is, pm me if you're a movement climber ! 

Tapas Guha · · Greenwood Village · Joined Dec 2011 · Points: 0

I am intermediate level climber. Mostly climb indoor - 5.7/5.8

But i am free any morning, if you need a  belay partner.

if you can Find some places where I can climb at my ability, I am happy to join.

Call/Text anytime.

Thanks

Tapas

414-870-0032

Marissa Hirst · · Denver, CO · Joined May 2017 · Points: 0

hey raul - i just moved to denver as well... thinking about joining movement to get in occasional workouts, but i much prefer to climb outside. lead on sport, have followed same partner for the last 3 years on trad. would love to check out eldo. just joined mtn project so no idea how to pm :) 

KevinCO · · Loveland, CO · Joined Mar 2006 · Points: 60
Marissa Hirst wrote:

hey raul - i just moved to denver as well... thinking about joining movement to get in occasional workouts, but i much prefer to climb outside. lead on sport, have followed same partner for the last 3 years on trad. would love to check out eldo. just joined mtn project so no idea how to pm :) 

Marissa,

Click on recipients name, which brings you to the MP member's personal page.  On the upper left corner click on 'Contact...'. 

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Colorado
Post a Reply to "Front range partners "

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started