Mountain Project Logo

FT: Valley Giant #9 excellent shape

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
fuzzy muzzle · · Seattle · Joined Oct 2016 · Points: 1

Looking for:

10mm 60m dry bi pattern rope in new condition 

Zpacks Arc Blast 19" torso 

Tarptent Stratospire 2 or similar 

Totems, Dragon or UL cams

Just seeing what's out there. I have a solid cash offer if the above doesn't roll in over this weekend.

Rprops · · Nevada · Joined Nov 2015 · Points: 2,422

I think all for trade posts should be handled auction style and not in cowardly PMs. Sooooo. How bought a black totem and another totem. W tags on?

Rprops wrote:

I think all for trade posts should be handled auction style and not in cowardly PMs. Sooooo. How bought a black totem and another totem. W tags on?

Interesting for sure. As much as I'd like to oblige your bravery I'm gonna PM you to keep it easy. 

Bump

Final Bump and going auction style as Rprops put it...no more cowardly PMs =)

VG 9 was purchased from a dude on Offer Up in a package deal also including some beat tricams, an old rigid friend, 2 tech friend 6s, a DMM 4 and a few brassies all stuffed into an as new REI Mars 80 pack that reeked of tobacco. He told be he inherited it all from his dad and knew nothing more. I waited a week or so before selling and checked the forums for stolen adds just in case even though he seemed pretty legit. 

So far Rprops is my first choice trading new black and grey Totems. There's been some other sweet offers as well but I'd love to have a chance to check out the fabled Totems as they're way outa by price range. 

Any other takers? My first chance to ship will be Wed morning. 

Jason Baksh · · Sometimes here, sometimes t… · Joined May 2017 · Points: 5

So is the vg for sale or is it a trade only affair?

Rprops gets the VG 9 in trade for Black and Yellow Totems.

I think I might have messaged a few of you that it was Aliens...brain stopped working 2 hrs ago.

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started.