Mountain Project Logo

City of Rocks for the next two weeks!!

Original Post
Joe Ludlow · · Seattle, WA · Joined Jun 2010 · Points: 0

Hey! I'll be in City of Rocks for the next two weeks and am looking for partners the entire time. I have a full rack and can lead up to 5.11 on trad.

Please let me know if you're interested!

JenE Econopouly · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2016 · Points: 0

I'll be there in a dark grey Forestor with Wyoming 22 plates.

Max Cody · · Grand Junction, CO · Joined Nov 2014 · Points: 82

I'm thinking about heading there in the next couple days, for a few weeks. Ill let ya know when I get there.

Max Cody · · Grand Junction, CO · Joined Nov 2014 · Points: 82

Actually, I'm heading there from Vedauwoo right now. Having trouble with the email attached to this account. I'll message you my phone #.

John Sirois · · Las Vegas, NV · Joined Aug 2007 · Points: 3,185

I'm headed down from Bozeman in a black Tacoma with black Leer cap and blue Montana 6 plates. I pinged Max (great partner, climbed with him at JTree in December), but I'll be looking for partners Sunday through Tuesday ...  maybe Saturday afternoon as well.

Matthew Keller · · Belgrade, MT · Joined May 2016 · Points: 0

@John Sirois - Dang we should've carpooled! I'm heading there today from Bozeman. Driving a silver Nissan Titan with matching Leer cap, old-school Montana 6 plates. I'll be looking for partners Saturday through Monday for easy routes. I've only been outside on rock once this year, on 5.7's. (Climbed ice about 20 days this year, tho) I've been climbing 5.8-5.9 in the gym this winter. I don't mind being someone's belay slave for an afternoon either to get to know area as I've never been to City of Rocks.

Ryan Mann · · Joshua Tree, CA · Joined May 2016 · Points: 0

Hey, I'll be looking for partners tomorrow (Saturday) through Thursday the 1st, I left a note up at bath rock and will most likely be there in the mornings making coffee and looking for folks to climb with, leave a note there or say hi! Black Subaru with a roof box/bike rack and Maryland plates. I've climbed a couple weeks in the city before, interested in any 5.9-5.11 sport or trad. 

John Sirois · · Las Vegas, NV · Joined Aug 2007 · Points: 3,185

Inbound from Malta with this:

Im headed back down to the city if anyone is still looking for partners.

646-937-0548

Vanessa Fabian · · Jackson, WY · Joined Aug 2012 · Points: 435

Hey thinking of heading to the city for the weekend (thur- sun) if anyone needs a partner.

734 891 2382

Charlie S · · NV · Joined Aug 2007 · Points: 2,391

Had a couple parties bail on me.  Still heading up with an alternate crew.

PM if interested.  Should be doing a half/quarter day today (Friday) and most of the day Saturday.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Utah Partners
Post a Reply to "City of Rocks for the next two weeks!!"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started