Mountain Project Logo

FS: La Sportiva Skwama (43.5), Petzl Dartwins, & La Sportiva Trango Cube (Women's 40)

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
Brian Zhang · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2014 · Points: 0

PRICE REDUCED

1. La Sportiva Skwama - 43.5, Men's ---- $90 shipped:   These Skwamas are only very lightly used. They're too small for my feet. If you look at the photos, they still have a like-new factory edge. No smells either.

2. La Sportiva Trango Cube - 40, Women's 8.5:   These boots were worn once on Mount Shasta by my girlfriend. Turns out, she hates mountaineering in them since they were too tight on her ankles. So they're pretty new. $170 shipped.

3. Petzl Dartwins - step-in crampon, automatic --- $110 shipped:   I've worn these for roughly 15 days on them. They're solid, sharp, and the standard for ice climbing crampons. I'm selling them because I also have the Grivel G22 and the two are too alike to warrant keeping both.

Brian Zhang · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2014 · Points: 0

bump, price reduced.

Nick McNutt · · Squamish · Joined Dec 2016 · Points: 700

Hi Brian, 

Id take the skwamas for $90 if you would ship to Canada?

Brett Rubbo · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2017 · Points: 0

Pm'd

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started