Mountain Project Logo

All sorts of Big Wall stuff For Sale

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
Mark Hudon · · Lives on the road · Joined Jul 2009 · Points: 420

I am not getting out of big wall climbing. I just have way too much gear and am trying to lighten my load. I want this stuff to get used and not sit in my garage gathering dust.

-------

7 DMM OVAL carabiners.

Perfect for racking pins. 

$9 each

-------

Hurricane bolt drill holder.

Sorry but I don't have the thin wrenches

$50

------

Okay, that's it for now, I still have a bunch of pins, LA's, knife blades, small angles and some sawn angles. I have heads, rivet hangers and circle heads. 

Again, I'd rather not sell this stuff in ones and twos. 

I have no idea what shipping will be. I will know only when I take the package to the Post Office. I will send you a text with the amount immediately after sending the package off. I am willing to trust you to immediately PayPal me that amount.

Text me five, four, one -four, nine, zero- eight, four, five, five.

Send me your full name, phone number, street, city, state and zip code.

Barrett Pauer · · Brevard, NC · Joined Apr 2013 · Points: 775

Pmed for all beaks 

SOLD

Also,  Max wants to sell his ledge and fly. it's a Metolius double that's been used maybe 5 nights. The fly has been modified to have a door. It's in excellent condition also. 

SOLD 

Chase Bowman · · Durango, CO · Joined Jan 2014 · Points: 1,010

Damn you Barrett!! second in line for all the beaks..

Twinboas · · Quincy, CA · Joined Apr 2013 · Points: 867

Third in line for beaks or if you decide to divide them up.

Firestone · · California · Joined Nov 2015 · Points: 186

Hey Mark, I was in the valley this weekend and I kept an eye out for you near the el cap bridge. Planning to launch up my first big wall next weekend on Washington Column.

I still need a haul bag! We'd be happy to meet you on our way to the valley, I'll text you sometime this week if you miss this message. Thanks Mark!

Sorry, guys, the haul bag and the beaks went very quickly. 

Chase Bowman · · Durango, CO · Joined Jan 2014 · Points: 1,010

:(

Mydans · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2014 · Points: 70

How much for the ledge and fly?

$600. Not including shipping.

The ledge is in perfect condition. I don't think the fly has ever been used and it has had a door put in it. (Done very professionally, btw) 

This is a great deal. 

BigB · · Red Rock, NV · Joined Feb 2015 · Points: 340
Mark Hudon wrote:

Also,  Max wants to sell his ledge and fly. it's a Metolius double that's been used maybe 5 nights. The fly has been modified to have a door. It's in excellent condition also. 

Mark, would you mind expounding on how you modified the fly to have a door...I'd love to do this to my bd 

Ps...if you'll go $25+shipping on the swivel Ill buy it

I had a sail loft in Hood River do mine. We hung up the ledge and fly and then stood there and figured whatthe best angles would be. They then cut it, installed the zippers, a rain flap over the zipper and a little triangle piece on top so you could leave the top open a bit and not let rain in. They then water sealed the zipper stitching. I've been storm bound in mine for at least 15 nights/days and it certainly does make life nicer. 

BigB · · Red Rock, NV · Joined Feb 2015 · Points: 340
Mark Hudon wrote:

I had a sail loft in Hood River do mine. We hung up the ledge and fly and then stood there and figured whatthe best angles would be. They then cut it, installed the zippers, a rain flap over the zipper and a little triangle piece on top so you could leave the top open a bit and not let rain in. They then water sealed the zipper stitching. I've been storm bound in mine for at least 15 nights/days and it certainly does make life nicer. 

its always been a mystery to me why they don't design them with a door

I talked to the guys over at Metolius about it. "They always leak" was their answer. It would make them more expensive too  

When you're up there, it's not always raining, the fly gets stuffy and also starts to condensate. Having a door lets fresh air and random sunshine in.  Obviously it makes it easy to get out and get stuff from the haul bags too. 

Jake wander · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Aug 2014 · Points: 195

let me know if the fly alone becomes available and what the cost is. dont need the ledge. thanks.

The Ledge and fly are sold and there are two other people in line for it. 

J-Peterson Peterson · · Beaverton, OR · Joined Oct 2007 · Points: 25

PM's Petzl Evolv

Shane H · · Hill City SD · Joined May 2016 · Points: 0

Would you consider selling 20 Metolius Inferno wire gates for $60 + p/h?

Thanks

Bump

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started