Mountain Project Logo

tank top v shirtless

Original Post
Aleks Zebastian · · Boulder, CO · Joined Jul 2014 · Points: 175

climbing friend,

I am having some great problem. for when I go without shirt to display my sculpted guns and chiseled abdominal, to the peoplez perhaps it seems I am the show off and I may become sunburn? Yet if I do wear the tank top, then perhaps it does not show enough my unbelievable physique with neck meat to adequately impress all those around and attract the climbing girlfriend?

is it perhaps too intense to remove your shirt at crag with such fine meat cannons? would the other become too self conscious or believe you are most arrogant?

jmmlol · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Nov 2016 · Points: 0

But what about the uneven tan from the tank top? Then you look like a fool at the pool. Best not to risk it and go shirtless.

Jason Todd · · Cody, WY · Joined Apr 2012 · Points: 1,114

What? No romper option?  I heard those were bringing all the ladies to the doorstep.

Nick Drake · · Kent, WA · Joined Jan 2015 · Points: 651

Tank top. Needs to be cut at just the right angle so that everyone sees how defined your lats are. When the cut it proper you will scare away all the gumbies from your V2 project.

Lena chita · · OH · Joined Mar 2011 · Points: 1,667
Nick Drake wrote:

Tank top. Needs to be cut at just the right angle so that everyone sees how defined your lats are. When the cut it proper you will scare away all the gumbies from your V2 project.

Rong! a proper talk top is not CUT, it is ripped. I hope you are not talking about one of those bro tank tops that you can BUY? No-no-no, the proper attire is made by the owner, starting with a T-shirt, and then ripping the sleeves off, and making sure it is ripped open properly down the sides.

slim · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Dec 2004 · Points: 1,103

halter top for sure.  maybe even strapless?

Zabadoo · · Grand Rapids, MI · Joined Jan 2015 · Points: 15
Lena chita wrote:

Rong! a proper talk top is not CUT, it is ripped. I hope you are not talking about one of those bro tank tops that you can BUY? No-no-no, the proper attire is made by the owner, starting with a T-shirt, and then ripping the sleeves off, and making sure it is ripped open properly down the sides.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAV9xVqHqaU

Youtube instruction at its finest.  

DR · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2014 · Points: 973

You must consider your other climbing essentials climbing friend Aleks. The shirt must only come off if the solutions and beanie are present. If one does not posses the beanie and solutions, one is relegated to wearing the tank top instead.

Nick Drake · · Kent, WA · Joined Jan 2015 · Points: 651
Lena chita wrote:

Holy crap, thank you for correcting my horrific transgression! For maximum effect one should rip their sleeves off MID PROBLEM. 

NegativeK · · Nevada · Joined Jul 2016 · Points: 40

Aleks, how is it that you don't the climbing girlfriend already?

But if you must, maybe I can suggest a fishnet shirt. 

ALEXAOUTDOOR Alexa smit · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2017 · Points: 5

LOL

Erik · · Goose Creek, SC · Joined May 2016 · Points: 115

I'm with Negative K on this one. Mesh shirt all the way. Gives the proper shading on those pecs, while still making gumbies feel better about themselves. Plus, you'll look like Boyd Tinsley from Dave Matthews Band!

https://media.tenor.co/images/6782b5686d083313567fa7ffde83c841/tenor.gif

trailridge · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2012 · Points: 20

When I first starting wearing man pries, everyone told me that was feminine,  I didn't care great movement.  The best sport climbing attire is the bro romper.  

grog m · · Saltlakecity · Joined Aug 2012 · Points: 70

Dude are you serious? I learned from world of warcraft, No shirt = +10 strength. 

I use this all the time. If I can't quite send, I take my shirt off and use the bonus strength to crush 

Old lady H · · Boise, ID · Joined Aug 2015 · Points: 1,374

Pas thong. All else is window dressing.

Anonymous · · Unknown Hometown · Joined unknown · Points: 0
Old lady H · · Boise, ID · Joined Aug 2015 · Points: 1,374

Go big or go home.

:-)

John Barritt · · The 405 · Joined Oct 2016 · Points: 1,083
trailridge wrote:

When I first starting wearing man pries, everyone told me that was feminine,  I didn't care great movement.  The best sport climbing attire is the bro romper.  

What the heck???? If these come in 2x and camo I'm throwing my belt away! ;)

F r i t z · · North Mitten · Joined Mar 2012 · Points: 1,065

Solution:

I wish you great success!

Wilburn · · Boise, ID · Joined Jul 2011 · Points: 386

Climbing friend,

If you got it, flaunt it

rafael · · Berkeley, CA · Joined Jul 2009 · Points: 35

of course one must modestly display the neck meat with tank top. Then one seems modest, but there are tickets to the gun show available. 

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

General Climbing
Post a Reply to "tank top v shirtless"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started