Mountain Project Logo

Found - Trad gear on 3rd Flatiron

Original Post
Z C · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Nov 2016 · Points: 0

I found some assorted trad gear at the bottom of the rap off the west side of the 3rd flatiron last night. Let me know what you're missing and we'll get your gear back to you.

OriginalMikeJohnson · · Denver · Joined Aug 2016 · Points: 0

Hey Z C,

I'm just got out this weekend for the first time since this fall. I took a beginner up the third bench this past November and when racking up this weekend realized I was missing gear! Notable pieces: two (!) blue black diamond .3 and a yellow metolius and a BD 3! I tape my gear with a white piece of tape and an orange piece of tape in honor of the Philadelphia Flyers (grew up in Philly and a fan since I was a kid). There may have been some alpine draws. one of the bds may have had some purple paint on it too.

Anyways, if you have it - I'd be thrilled. If not I'll keep looking round MP and checking all of my last climbs. My email is michaelstjohnson@gmail.com if you could let me know either way it would help me retrace my steps!

Hey man - wondering if you saw this post, and could verify if it were my gear or not?

720.799.7477 is my cell - I'll owe you beer/$ for your troubles!

Jim T · · Colorado · Joined Jun 2012 · Points: 469

You're gonna need to send zc a PM at this point.

Jim - I tried sending ZC a PM, but as they go right to email, I'm assuming they are in his spam folder.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Lost and Found
Post a Reply to "Found - Trad gear on 3rd Flatiron"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started