Mountain Project Logo

FS: La Sportiva TC Pro and Joshua Tree Bouldering 2nd ed guide book Robert Miramontes

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
O. Boulder · · San Francisco · Joined Apr 2015 · Points: 0

Joshua Tree Bouldering 2nd Edition 2016 by Robert Miramontes. Just got this at Nomad ventures for $42+ tax but I don't actually need it. ebay, Local pick up $40 in SF or paypal (+shipping $5)

La Sportiva TC Pro size 35. $90  you pay shipping or local pick up. I've worn them between five and ten times, no smell, have always kept a shoe freshener ball in them. Just decided I prefer my old mythos. Link ebay if getting it from there is easier for you.

For sizing reference, my street shoe size is between 5.5 and 6, La sportiva size 35 (4.5), La Sportiva Solution size 34. 

SOLD. OCUN crack climbing gloves. Bought this pair $40 sth at Nomad ventures Joshua tree a few months ago when I forgot my other pair at home. Size S. Wore once. $25 including shipping. (ebay link)

SOLD. Bouldering Lake Tahoe Guidebook $25 including shipping or local pick up. 

Kyle L · · North Bend, WA · Joined Apr 2016 · Points: 181

Picked up the gloves. Thanks.

Thanks! I 'll have it shipped first thing tomorrow .

in the mail, hope you'll get it soon

up

Shoes are still available for sale. Thanks!

Kirsten K · · SD · Joined Apr 2017 · Points: 0

I have a pair of mythos that I love, but was thinking about adding to my shoe collection with TC pros, what didn't you like about them?  thanks!  

Hi they fit alright, comfortable  but perhaps I haven'5 worn them long enough to love them. Got the TC Pro because at the time I just started getting into offwidth cracks, TC Pro has good ankle protection. Though I feel like with the mythos I can use my feet for smaller cracks, so over all if I need another pair just for trad, I'm gonna go with my mythos. To me, La Sportiva shoes have always been a good fit and they perform well. I've been wearing the mythos for years, the Solution is great too.

Not at all, the ankle protector is good to protect my ankles from scraping off. The only thing I wasn't a fan of is the toe box of TC Pro is thicker than what of the Mythos, my feet are very skinny so Mythos is a better fit for me. 

O. Boulder wrote:

Not at all, the ankle protector is good to protect my ankles from scraping off. The only thing I wasn't a fan of is the toe box of TC Pro is thicker than what of the Mythos, my feet are very skinny so Mythos is a better fit for me. 

so the toe box is wider and your feet were sloshing around more?  

update to list the guidebook. clearing up my bookshelf.

Kirsten Kimbler wrote:

so the toe box is wider and your feet were sloshing around more?  

hi Kirsten, sorry for the late reply. No, in neither shoes my toes were sloshing around, but  if you put the two shoes together to compare you'll find that TC Pro toe box is slightly bigger (thicker) than the mythos, which makes it harder (for me I'm not that good at small finger crack) to jam your foot in smaller cracks.

Katie Chambo · · Chapel hill nc · Joined Dec 2016 · Points: 0

Do you still have tc pros?

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started