Mountain Project Logo

More Spring Cleaning (Price Drops - NeoAir All Season, Cruzer Psyche, EB Sandstone Shield, etc.)

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
Willis K · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jan 2015 · Points: 40

More things to refine the mound of climbing gear in my apartment. Pickup in Maine or Boston, or we can talk shipping.

1. ThermaRest NeoAir All-Season Pad, size Large. Brand new, never even taken out of the box. Super nice pad, I just don't need a large. $110

2. Evolv Cruzer Psyche, Black, Men's 11. Like new, worn just enough to walk around and figure out that they were slightly too small :( I'll be finding myself a pair of 11.5s (if anyone wants to swap, let me know). SOLD

3. Eddie Bauer Sandstone Shield, Blue, Men's M. Practically new, worn outside only a few times. In perfect shape as far as I can tell. Breathes shockingly well, and kept me dry in continuous New England drizzle. $75

Other things that I have that I'd be willing to part with for a good offer: Julbo Explorers with Camel lenses, excellent shape; TC Pros in 44.5 with a fresh resole (would trade for 44s or enough $ to have a shot at getting a pair in similar condition); Black Diamond Coefficient Hoody (2015 model, green, excellent shape). I also have a post up with some cheap crampons, Nepal Evos, and a puffy. As always, if any prices seem unreasonable, feel free to call me out. Happy climbing.

Price drop bump

Bump

sapiecha Sapiecha · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Sep 2013 · Points: 140

What street shoe size do you normally wear?

I'm normally a street 11.5. I have relatively narrow feet, so occasionally I can get away with an 11, but unfortunately not in this case.

Cruzers sold pending payment. Jackets, pad, crampons, boots, and TC Pros are still available.

Kailey Cox · · San Luis Obispo, CA · Joined Jun 2016 · Points: 10

More info on the crampons for sale? 

Grivel Rambo 2s - rigid, automatic, dual point, and could use a quick sharpen but otherwise fine. Worked great for me. $50 OBO. Original post here: https://www.mountainproject.com/forum/topic/112874742/spring-sale-belay-puffy-crampons-nepal-evos-on-the-cheap

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started