Mountain Project Logo

Yosemite now - may 27th

Original Post
Bruce Marsh · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2017 · Points: 0

Hi, first time in Yosemite! I'm looking for a partner for sport or trad of any type, but preferably in the shade! Happy to lead 5.12-5.13 usually but new to Yosemite!

bruce 

Chris Taylor 1 · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2016 · Points: 0

Hey Bruce, 

I'm heading in to Yosemite tomorrow and I'll be there until the 27th. I'm a solid 5.11 sport climber back home in the southeast but I've never been to Yosemite either and have limited experience on trad. But I'm a safe climber and a safe belay and would be happy to follow on whatever. Let me know I forgot you're still looking.

Chris

DrApnea · · Wenatchee, WA · Joined May 2011 · Points: 265

I will be there with the family but brought gear to string the kids up on swan slab.  I can happily lead Yosemite 10s but really would like to run a lap on royal arches or some other long moderate if you are interested. We will be in curry/housekeeping over the next 4 nights.  Check my profile and if you are interested send me a PM. Happy to chat things out over a beer and see if something would work. 

Kurt Klassen · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Oct 2016 · Points: 11

Hi - I will be in Yosemite from May 22-25.  I will be staying in Curry/houskeeping.  Have full rack and 70m rope.  Lead in the 10s.  Send me a text or email if interested.  619-743-9161

Sean Anderson · · blue bins from target · Joined Oct 2012 · Points: 30

Hi all, might head to the valley from Berkeley for the long weekend (maybe Friday too). Lead soft 10s on gear right now I think and down for aid. Single rack and 60m. No place to stay as of yet. (Five-3-Zero) Five-7-Five-o676. Text is best.

Sean

Dmadison · · Jackson, Wy · Joined Jan 2013 · Points: 195

I'll be in the valley until late June and need more partners. I have a double rack and I'd be psyched to climb just about anything. My # is 203-727-2742. 

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Northern California Partners
Post a Reply to "Yosemite now - may 27th"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started