Mountain Project Logo

Movement Denver -- looking for off-peak (i.e. non-evening) training partners

Original Post
ellery · · CO, TN, DC · Joined May 2012 · Points: 30

Hi all.  New to town and looking to find patient partners as I work my way back from injury and a lot of time off.  (I won't be leading again for a while but happy to belay you on anything.)  Flexible schedule means I can often make mornings or afternoons work for the gym.  Total safety nerd and I prefer you be too.  Thanks!

James Forsee · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2017 · Points: 0

Hey Ellery  (and anyone else who might be interested), I'm looking for belay partners at movement weekday mornings. Unfortunately my current schedule means that I have to climb between 6-8am. I'm hoping to take a lead class in the next couple months but I am currently climbing 5.9-5.10 top rope. Let me know if you want to climb sometime!

ellery · · CO, TN, DC · Joined May 2012 · Points: 30

Hi James.  I'm trying to become more of a morning person but I don't think 6 or 7am is really in the cards for me right now.  Thanks for offering, though, and good luck.

Jeremy Cadwell · · Lakewood, CO · Joined Apr 2012 · Points: 75

James & Ellery - I work odd hours but you can text anytime if you need a climbing partner. I am usually available 1-2 times/week. I like earth treks in Golden or anything outdoors. 

David Reuille · · Denver, CO · Joined May 2008 · Points: 150

I am always looking for partners to climb mornings or early afternoons. Completely safe climber and belayer. Can climb inside or out. I will shoot you a PM with my phone number. 

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Colorado Partners
Post a Reply to "Movement Denver -- looking for off-peak (i.e. n…"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started