Mountain Project Logo

this weekend 5/20 - 21

Original Post
Shino · · nomadic · Joined Jul 2009 · Points: 625

Anyone from the bay area looking for a partner this weekend?  Looking to carpool and someone with a rack that can give a good catch.  Flexible on routes, open to a day trip to Tahoe or a weekend in the valley.  Lead 10/11- on gear.  PM if you're free!

Mike Ferrell · · Boston, MA · Joined Jun 2016 · Points: 20

If you don't find anyone looking to trad this weekend, I'm down to sport climb this Saturday. Just pick the crag and I'm there with gear :)

Ryan Hall · · Yosemite Valley · Joined Oct 2015 · Points: 0

DM'd you!

JaredG · · Tucson, AZ · Joined Aug 2011 · Points: 17

I'm planning to meet some buddies in Tahoe on Sunday, looking for a partner for Saturday.  I've never climbed in the area and would aim for some long moderates.

Alternatively wouldn't mind trying some beginner ski touring.

Ned · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Oct 2010 · Points: 10

Also looking for someone to climb and ideally drive from SF with... probably can just do a day trip to Tahoe, or a night + day if going to Yosemite (ie: camp at hardin flat Friday or Saturday night, climb next day and leave that night). If Yosemite, I'd like to either crag at Cookie or do a multipitch in the 10-11 range (but I'm flexible).

Chris . · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2017 · Points: 0

I am driving towards South Tahoe from San Jose tomorrow. Planning to be there early afternoon, and sleep at e.g. Lover's Leap Campground. I have time until Sunday ~noon. Text me to sync.

Chris +49 151 2700 3432

Bump for 5/20 - 5/21.  PM if you're interested in climbing/carpooling this weekend.

Javin L · · San Diego, CA · Joined Jan 2014 · Points: 0

I have a campsite in the valley this weekend and looking for a partner. I'd leave San Francisco at about 5 pm Friday. I lead trad +/- 5.9, have rack, rope, and SUV. I would be up for Braille Book or Regular of MCR with the right partner. I would try some 10's but this early in the season I'm not ready to lead that yet.

1. Partner found. Send me a PM for future weekends.  Looking to rope up with those that are psyched to get off the beaten path and aren't shy to tackle routes with long approaches.  Thanks!
Justin Rolfe-Redding · · Denver, CO · Joined Dec 2012 · Points: 5

For others (now that alpinista83 is set) still looking for partners for this weekend, I’m in San Francisco, headed to the the Valley for the weekend, would be leaving Friday afternoon. Interested in craging or longer free routes. Me: 35 years old with a 13 year background of climbing multipitch rock (trad lead 5.9/10), ice, and committing alpine routes. Have ropes and full rack. Thanks, Justin 503-261-3349

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Northern California Partners
Post a Reply to "this weekend 5/20 - 21"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started