Mountain Project Logo

Yosemite 5.7ish Trad 5/17-5/19

Original Post
Cole Dunbar · · Bend, OR · Joined Apr 2017 · Points: 0

I'm looking for a partner Wednesday-Friday this week in the valley. I'm new to the area so would love to spend a couple days messing around on 5.7ish stuff or following to get a feel for the climbing. I have a rack of singles/nuts/slings/60m and will be driving up Wednesday from SF. I'm happy to pick someone up on the way.

Cole

Jason Ringenberg · · South Lake Tahoe · Joined May 2016 · Points: 0

I'll be in the valley possibly Wednesday but Thursday for sure. Have a set of cams and a set of nuts plus a 60m. Give me a shout! 5303143261. 

Rachel Johnson · · Salt Lake City, Utah · Joined Jul 2016 · Points: 0

Cole I'll be there 5/20-5/23 and weather looks good if you are keen on sticking around to climb! Number is 503-928-9907.

Patrick M · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2015 · Points: 10

I work in the area,  can meet for afternoon climbs @4 and I can climb all day Sunday and Monday.  Message me if y'all need partners

Cole Dunbar · · Bend, OR · Joined Apr 2017 · Points: 0

Looks like I'm going to have to delay my trip a bit and will make it up this weekend.

Javin L · · San Diego, CA · Joined Jan 2014 · Points: 0

Hey Cole I took the summer off and am relatively free weekdays in June through indefinitely if you ever want to hit up some weekday climbing. I'm also in SF. I have a campsite in the valley this weekend (5/19-21) and looking to climb 5.8-5.9 so if you are still going hmu.

Michael Duarte · · Carlsbad, CA · Joined Nov 2014 · Points: 115

got your pm, lets climb snake dike!

I was in the valley last weekend and there was still snow on top of half dome but the snake dike route was clear. I don't know about the descent though it could be snowy and the cables are not up yet. So take that into account if your going to attempt the route it may take longer due to those conditions.

Ashok vardhan · · Mountain view · Joined Oct 2015 · Points: 0

Hi,

Planning to visit Yosemite on Fri and Sat (19/20th) and looking for partner. Can lead upto 5.8 and follow 5.9. Cathedral, Mt.Conness west ridge, Snake dike, North peak etc last year. I have a rack singles/nuts/slings and 60m rope and multi-pitch experience. Trained hard this winter and planning to do more climbs this summer. Let me know if you are interested in climbing. I work at Google, live in Mountain view and can drive. Shoot me: +16509247440. Thanks !

with 120 closed at the bridge after 7pm friday it is too long of a trip just to climb Saturday (I did it last weekend)... 

Ashok vardhan · · Mountain view · Joined Oct 2015 · Points: 0

Ho no worries. I have some urgent work on sunday. Shoot me any time for weekends in June for Yosemite/Sierra trips.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Northern California Partners
Post a Reply to "Yosemite 5.7ish Trad 5/17-5/19"

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started.