Mountain Project Logo

Seeking partners around SLC

Original Post
Jennyclimbsrock · · Salt Lake City, Utah · Joined May 2015 · Points: 0

I moved to SLC a few months ago and am looking to build a group of dependable partners. I've been climbing a bunch at the Front but with the nicer weather I'm hoping to get outside every weekend. Only lead sport but love to follow trad. Not the strongest leader in the world (lead 8's and 9's, follow high 10's) but I'm hoping to work on that. Looking for smart climbers that take all the risks of the sport seriously. I'm a super solid belayer! Let me know if you wanna meet up and show me all the great crags in Utah :-)

Erika0037 · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2015 · Points: 0

Hey I'll be in the area shortly and looking for a partner. I can lead both trad and sport, just looking to get out for a fun day on new rock! Hit me up if you're interested and available!

Jaron a · · SLC · Joined Aug 2015 · Points: 100

If you ever need a weekday partner let me know! I mostly climb trad, but dont mind clippin' bolts every now and then!

D Hyp · · Pennsyl-tucky · Joined Jul 2015 · Points: 20
Jennyclimbsrock Armitage wrote:

I moved to SLC a few months ago and am looking to build a group of dependable partners. I've been climbing a bunch at the Front but with the nicer weather I'm hoping to get outside every weekend. Only lead sport but love to follow trad. Not the strongest leader in the world (lead 8's and 9's, follow high 10's) but I'm hoping to work on that. Looking for smart climbers that take all the risks of the sport seriously. I'm a super solid belayer! Let me know if you wanna meet up and show me all the great crags in Utah :-)

D Hyp · · Pennsyl-tucky · Joined Jul 2015 · Points: 20

Oops messed that up... apologies.

Hey Jenny and all, I'm in town visiting 5/12-5/21. 

I had put some feelers out to snag a partner .

I would like to get some lcc fun stuff in and happy to lead. I brought double rack/rope/etc and have a rental car. Moderates are cool too. I just wanna get on some granite. 

(717)743-9562

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Northern Utah & Idaho
Post a Reply to "Seeking partners around SLC"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started