Mountain Project Logo

Multi pitch Leavenworth

Original Post
Andrea · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jun 2015 · Points: 15

Looking for partners to climb some fun easy moderates at Leavenworth during the week like groundhogs day, r&d and tree route.

sayertindall · · Port Orchard, WA · Joined May 2015 · Points: 0

i am free and down to climb tomorrow!

Evan Pierce · · Seattle, WA · Joined May 2015 · Points: 10

Hi Andrea, dunno if you're still looking for partners but I'd love to get out to Leavenworth for some multi pitch this weekend or early next week. Let me know! 

Will Koomjian · · Portland, OR · Joined May 2015 · Points: 10

Hey all,

If any of you are planning to stay into next week, I'm hoping to head over late Sunday or early Monday. Got a double rack and good list of routes I'd like to get on. 

Roamin' Buffalo · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2016 · Points: 50

Headed to Leavenworth Sunday night or early Monday with some pals, single rack and some cold beers. Cruising moderates in the sunshine Monday and Tuesday. Pm for contact info!

Paul Hutton · · Nephi, UT · Joined Mar 2012 · Points: 740
Will Koomjian wrote:

Hey all,

If any of you are planning to stay into next week, I'm hoping to head over late Sunday or early Monday. Got a double rack and good list of routes I'd like to get on. 

I'm your man! I've got a double rack I can share. I'm new to the area and curious. 

Will Koomjian · · Portland, OR · Joined May 2015 · Points: 10

Hey Paul,

Looks like I have a partner through Wednesday, but free after that. You gonna be there the latter part of the week?

Im thinking of heading out Tue to do single or multi pitch if anyone is free!

Paul Hutton · · Nephi, UT · Joined Mar 2012 · Points: 740
Will Koomjian wrote:

Hey Paul,

Looks like I have a partner through Wednesday, but free after that. You gonna be there the latter part of the week?

Yep

Patrick Mawet · · Snohomish, WA · Joined Sep 2016 · Points: 0

Thinking of freeing myself one day early next week (Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday) - would love to do a multi-pitch moderate climb (getting back into more outside climbing after a 15yr  break). I have done R&D, but groundhog day and the tree route are high on my to-do list. 

Hey Patrick! I'm going to be up in Mazama for the better part of next week or else id be down.

Patrick Mawet · · Snohomish, WA · Joined Sep 2016 · Points: 0

What about next week?

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Pacific Northwest Partners
Post a Reply to "Multi pitch Leavenworth"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started