Mountain Project Logo

Photos not showing up on mobile

Original Post
Nick Thomas · · Duluth, MN · Joined Nov 2016 · Points: 35

Lately I tried to install all the updates on my saved areas and now when I try to look at photos in these areas it says I have a connectivity problem.  My wifi works fine.  When I look at routes that I didn't try to update the photos show up fine.  Any ideas how to fix this? I have tried deleting and reinstalling the areas but that doesn't work.

Tony Tiso · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Mar 2017 · Points: 0

This is a major issue. Im having the same problem. Supposed to go for a week long climbing trip on Saturday and need my pictures!!!

JD · · Southern AZ · Joined Jun 2016 · Points: 95

I am having the same issue with the Jtree area and have a trip coming up next week. Can anyone @MP advise to a fix? 

Jay Eggleston · · Denver · Joined Feb 2003 · Points: 21,381

I have had the same problem this week.

Nick Thomas · · Duluth, MN · Joined Nov 2016 · Points: 35

I'm curious if this is being looked into or if there is some easy fix.  I'll be climbing next week and it'd be real nice to have the photos then

Joe Garibay · · Ventura, Ca · Joined Apr 2014 · Points: 86

I do miss my pics and I am sure Nick will get it fixed as soon as he possibly can. On the lighter side I find it pretty awesome that this has happened. Pics are great beta but great adventure comes from the unknown.

Happy Adventurous Mother's Day Weekend everyone! Enjoy! 

JD · · Southern AZ · Joined Jun 2016 · Points: 95

Tony Tiso · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Mar 2017 · Points: 0

It looks like some of the photos are up and running now. Some still arent working. But i was able to download a few, hopefully they are working on it

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Help
Post a Reply to "Photos not showing up on mobile "

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started