Mountain Project Logo

RRG trad partner May 21-24

Original Post
Kevin L · · Boulder, CO · Joined Nov 2015 · Points: 5

Looking to do some crack climbing on southern sandstone. Have rack and rope. First time to the area and super stoked

Derrick Keene · · Kentucky · Joined Apr 2017 · Points: 95
Kevin Lowe wrote:

Looking to do some crack climbing on southern sandstone. Have rack and rope. First time to the area and super stoked

Text me at 2514900277

Any particular routes and what grades you looking for?

I was looking at Long Wall and Indian Creek. It's all single pitch (right?) so happy to belay on anything. Looking to lead into 10- on gear. I could be convinced to sport climb a day as well. 

Cool, I've been eyeing Long Wall as well. Rock Wars looks awesome. Indian Creek looks good as well. I do believe both those walls are single pitch. Sadly I can't climb during the weekdays, but I could probably go on the 21st. 

Bump for crack!

Derrick, shoot me a text at 2five1 four90 02seven7

I just double checked the dates, but since its during the week I won't be able to climb those dates. The 21st is out as well :(

Climbing is fun

Chris Oleson · · Maryland · Joined May 2011 · Points: 1,493

Kevin, 

I'll be at the Red May 20-22 and happy to climb trad or sport.  Lead sport to 10d and trad to 9ish.  Let me know if you're still looking for a partner for one or more of the days I'll be around.  Cheers, 

Chris

Milan Brlek · · Montreal, CA · Joined May 2017 · Points: 0

I'd like to come down to RRG around May 20 to May 27. I can do both trad and sport, although in case of bad weather there are more sport options. I know the area quite well and did explore the North side (and got lost a few times doing it :-(  ). I'm quite experienced in crack climbing and I don't mind repeat the good ones! (Rock wars, B3, etc.).

If anybody is looking message me and I'll be there!

Kamila Krupiarz · · Chicago, IL · Joined Jul 2015 · Points: 0

Hello. I am planning to be there May 21-26. Would be happy to meet up. Can belay trad but prefer easy ones myself. Would love to learn more about it in exchange for belays :) 

-Kamila 

Kamila Krupiarz · · Chicago, IL · Joined Jul 2015 · Points: 0
Milan Brlek wrote:

I'd like to come down to RRG around May 20 to May 27. I can do both trad and sport, although in case of bad weather there are more sport options. I know the area quite well and did explore the North side (and got lost a few times doing it :-(  ). I'm quite experienced in crack climbing and I don't mind repeat the good ones! (Rock wars, B3, etc.).

If anybody is looking message me and I'll be there!

PM'ed you!

joe sakel · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Feb 2016 · Points: 45

ill put my name in the pot as well. anyone want to climb the 19-21? i do both sport and trad and have a single rack. sport ill push to maybe an 11 but trad i am still learning, but will lead up to a 9 

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

North Eastern States Partners
Post a Reply to "RRG trad partner May 21-24"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started