Mountain Project Logo

Partner for moderate climbing - Leavenworth 5/6

Original Post
Patrick Mawet · · Snohomish, WA · Joined Sep 2016 · Points: 0

Getting back in doing more outside climbing (experienced - has climbed a lot in the past). 

Looking to toprope or follow in moderate climbs (5.5/7...). Have rope and gear for toproping.

I am planning on being in Leavenworth to check out the RockFest on 5/6 and would like to do a couple of climbs too.

Roy B. · · Entiat, Washington · Joined Jul 2016 · Points: 0

I'll be around and would like to climb. I just started leading and doing moderate/easy trad stuff. If you're still looking for partners send me a text 6059495619

i typed in the wrong number it's 6059395619

Liz · · Seattle · Joined Mar 2017 · Points: 0

Can I piggy back this post and follow you on some moderate/easy trad stuff, Roy? Just started getting into trad and looking for people to follow.

Patrick, I'm sport climbing often and always welcome new partners! Message me if you want to get out.

Garth Donald · · Chelan, WA · Joined Jan 2015 · Points: 982

Hey there!  I'll be in the area for Rockfest as well!  Bringing gear.  Hit me up!  206 . 697 . 1three14

Gaarth, I'll send you a text later today to coordinate with rock fest or climbing after I don't really know what it's all about but it sounds fun. 

Liz- I'll be in Leavenworth all weekend probly and hoping to climb some both days. I'm pretty new to trad too but we can learn.

Patrick Mawet · · Snohomish, WA · Joined Sep 2016 · Points: 0

Gaarth and Rob, My plan is basically spend the day in Leavenworth,  do a few climbs and meet some cool climbers. I will text you when I arrive, unless you want to plan on meeting somewhere at a certain time.

Sounds good Patrick, I'm not camping there but am going to do some clinics.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Pacific Northwest Partners
Post a Reply to "Partner for moderate climbing - Leavenworth 5/6"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started