Mountain Project Logo

Yosemite in May

Original Post
rijanyoung · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2017 · Points: 0

Hi! Im headed to Yosemite for most of May and look for some cool peeps to climb with.  

This is my first trip to the valley and I mostly climb in Australia at Arapilies. Im happy to get on just about anything. 

I have a car and a full rack and lots of stoke!

Let me know!

David R · · Sunnyvale, CA · Joined Feb 2011 · Points: 0

What grades do you think you want to climb?  Any interest in Freeblast?  Or routes at the Cookie? 

-Levo. 

Dmadison · · Jackson, Wy · Joined Jan 2013 · Points: 195

I'll be in the valley starting May 18th and will be there for the rest of the month, So if you wanted to climb later in the month then I'll be around. It will also be by first trip to the Yosemite but I offer a safe belay, have a car, and a double rack

Jesse Via · · Seattle, WA · Joined Apr 2015 · Points: 0

Hey, I'm planning to get there around mid may, 14/15 or so and stay until the end of the month. Also my first trip to the valley. Not really much aid experience but I have the gear. Also have a double rack. Looking to climb just about anything. Would love to hop on an easy big wall like washington column , but down for anything. Shoot me a message if interested.

Philip Curry · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Mar 2016 · Points: 180

Hey I'll be around & looking for partners May 4-8. Will be staying in the park, have a double rack, haul bag & aid gear. Keen for anything free in the low 10s or aid in the C2+/C3 range. WhatsApp is the best way to give me a buzz 1 (973) 836-3362

Jason Ringenberg · · South Lake Tahoe · Joined May 2016 · Points: 0

I start work in the Valley on May 19th and will also need partners. I have a standard rack and am interested in getting on free climbs in the .10 range and below and following aid climbs. Will probably have 2 days off a week all summer. 

rijanyoung · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2017 · Points: 0

Update: I arrived in yosemite this afternoon. So if anyone is down to climb hit me up! For those interested I climb in the 5.10+ range but have yet to try the yosemite grades! Would love to get on some of the big wall classics but am easy for anything. 

Give me a call if interested and we can sort something out!

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Northern California Partners
Post a Reply to "Yosemite in May"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started