Mountain Project Logo

Van For Sale

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
Hana Ogasawara · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2017 · Points: 0

Looking for a loving home for my 1993 Volkswagen Eurovan MV.  Ideal for a climber or someone wants to spend some time living out of this beautiful blue beast and doesn't mind the few interior and exterior blemishes and bruises that come with a 23 year old van.  

2.5L Gas Engine. Automatic transmission. Only 153000 miles. 7 passenger, body is in very good condition for the age, no major rust, brand new front tires, back tires still in good condition, back bench converts into a bed, has small built-in dining table, comes with snap-on curtains for all windows.

I have only owned this van for 3 months to use as a van to live out of and travel in during the climbing season in California and Utah.  It has proved to be reliable and sturdy.  That said, it is not without its quirks.

The radio does not work, the front dash to longer holds the fan/air components in place so they dangle there but work, to turn on high beams you have to switch right turn signal on... this sort of thing.  If you let it, those things will make you love the van more.

If requested, it can come with a Coleman Propane stove (used only for 2 months), a few perfectly sized tupperware for vanlife living and a medium sized coleman cooler for an additional $50.

I am currently in Joes Valley. I would prefer to sell the van in Salt Lake, but could potentially also sell it somewhere between there and Los Angeles.

Asking $2500 (obo). Please text Hana at 7 oh 2 488-8 oh 48 with any questions.

Hana Ogasawara · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2017 · Points: 0

Bump. Still available

Seigi K · · Berkeley, CA · Joined Sep 2015 · Points: 96

Texted you! 

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started.