Mountain Project Logo

SOLD

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
Michael West · · Enterprise, AL · Joined Jun 2008 · Points: 40

Howdy,

I've been living in SE Alabama for the last couple years, and my ice gear hasn't left My mom's garage in Colorado since. I'll be moving to Hawaii in a couple months, and from all i can tell i won't be doing much ice climbing out there, so i've decided to let it go to have some extra money to buy some spearfishing, snorkeling, and surfing gear

I have a pair of Trango Raptors (The second version that are blue, but the shafts are wrapped in insulated electrical tape. Picks are in good condition and have plenty of metal left to sharpen.), a pair of BD Cyborg crampons (points are sharp, the orange plates have been cut to allow the monopoint version, but currently set up for dual points. Minimal rusting around the bolts but it's cosmetic and could be clean s up, an older version of La Sportiva Nepals size 42.5 (well worn but usable, one of the toe bails are cracked but work as is, and could be epoxied), and 9 BD Express ice screws (3 yellow, 6 blue - forgot what lengths those are). Fair warning, I did hand sharpen almost all of the screws. Two of the blue ones I didn't follow the tooth's pattern the best, but they still cut ice just fine. I uploaded a pic of one below to show what I mean. All the screws have caps and sleeve protectors. Finally, is throwing in some umbilical cords I made out of shock cord and webbing, a couple caritools, and a v-thread tool. 

I'd like to sell everything together for 400$ shipped. I'm currently in Colorado Springs till tomorrow, so if someone wants to pick it up on the 15th I could do that too. Thanks

Michael

Joshua Taylor · · Salt Lake City, Utah · Joined Apr 2017 · Points: 0

PMd

Eric MC · · Oakland, CA · Joined Feb 2016 · Points: 31

If you decide to piece it out I'm interested in the #5

Mike Womack · · Orcutt, CA · Joined Mar 2014 · Points: 2,015

PM'd about dmm offset nuts

Joshua Dillard · · Fountain Inn, SC · Joined Mar 2017 · Points: 0

PMd about BD cams

Naataanii Todea · · Boulder, CO · Joined Sep 2016 · Points: 0

PM'd about larger BD cams

Rodrigo Ducati · · Bronx, NY · Joined Apr 2016 · Points: 0

PM'd on DMM alloy offset

Chris Peterson · · Bozeman, MT · Joined Jun 2015 · Points: 1,510

pm on the lot of it

Replied to a whole bunch of PM's, still holding out to sell it all together based on the interest im getting. Thanks!

Chris Charron · · Terrebonne, OR · Joined Feb 2013 · Points: 5

Interested in a couple sets of scuba gear? Used to live in Guam, was in Hawaii for 6months. Great setup. Apexi xtx-200, apexi wing. Full women's setup (ex wife) don't remember the specifics, but overcompensated regulators, have a couple tanks, deco reels, 3-4 masks, snorkels, 2 pairs of twin jet fins, and even an unused Apexi XTX-50 O2 specific regulator.

Logan Peterson · · Santa Fe, NM · Joined Jan 2015 · Points: 186

PMed on the lot.

Quick update: Trad rack has been promised to BCarver when I go back home to Colorado in a couple weeks. If something falls through on that I'll update here. 

Update: trad gear is sold, ice gear uploaded. See first post for description

Anna Gnidets · · Kyiv, UA · Joined Feb 2017 · Points: 25

price for crampons please

Sorry but I'm gonna attempt to sell everything together first. If that changes I'll let you know!

Sold

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started