Mountain Project Logo

gunks 29th n 30 th

Original Post
S2k4 MattOates · · Kremmling, CO · Joined Sep 2015 · Points: 126

familar with gunks climbed many times would like to lead some 5.6 s like moonlight specifically!! full rack n rope. want to climb all day both days.....

I'm coming from baltimore area

ChrisMurphy · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Mar 2016 · Points: 0

might be available on the 30th, will have to double check as the time gets closer.  but your intended goal(s) sounds good to me and I have all the gear as well so we'd essentially have a double rack to work with

Mike A · · Somerville · Joined Apr 2017 · Points: 0

I'll be in the area with a friend 4/29 and 4/30. Probably looking to do some climbing on 4/29 and maybe 4/30, too. We've both sport climbed but don't have trad experience or trad gear. Can bring a rope. Lemme know if this helps and we can join! PM me to coordinate.

hey guys honestly.looking for.a single partner for.both days to.try and get as much as possible in

keithconn · · LI, NY · Joined Jan 2015 · Points: 35
  1. May be able to make it. I'll PM you. 

i believe i found a partner, thanks guys

Matthew Enos · · Portland, OR · Joined Aug 2014 · Points: 20

If you still need a single partner for Saturday I'm free and would love to get out on some easy classics! Let me know 215 933 8901

JRZane · · Jersey · Joined Dec 2015 · Points: 95

Im looking for a place to throw down my tent!  Both Friday and Saturday seem to be booked at AAC.  Anyone with a plot grass, for 3, 30-something climbers. We will be out by 7am and home after dark Saturday and be out of your hair early Sunday.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

North Eastern States Partners
Post a Reply to "gunks 29th n 30 th "

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started