Mountain Project Logo

Climbing / training partner in SF (gym, outside, alpine)

Original Post
SantiagoS · · San Francisco, CA · Joined Sep 2015 · Points: 10

Hi all - I recently moved to the Bay Area after taking a year off to climb around the world (doing a bit of everything, from a trip to Yosemite, to spending time in the Alps/Andes, and wrapping up with ice and mixed climbing again in the alps and the Canadian rockies). Now that I'm back in the real world, I'm keen to meet folks to keep the stoke going and plan some good adventures. 

Currently looking for partners to go to Mission Cliffs in the weekdays (usually early mornings, though I can be flexible), as well as for folks who want to plan bigger adventures, whether the rockies this summer, Yosemite come fall or ice next winter.

Nick Lozica · · Mammoth Lakes, CA · Joined Sep 2016 · Points: 120

Hey, I'm across the bay but u still want to climb?

Andrew Tangsombatvisit · · Seattle, WA · Joined Mar 2017 · Points: 0

Hey I am available Friday to climb at Castle Rock State park, interested?

Seb Blach · · London, England · Joined Mar 2017 · Points: 0

Hey, I'm available days at the moment and looking to get in to better shape. Indoor crack training is top of my list at the moment, but happy to get on anything indoor or out as I always seem to train harder with a partner. I'm a member a Planet Granite SF but happy to climb elsewhere. 

Seb 415-410-6394

Blurie . · · Las Vegas, NV · Joined May 2016 · Points: 15

Interested in tahoe next Friday the 26th? If donner summit is sufficiently melted out we could get a ton of mileage on some great cracks. Or the leap.

FrankPS · · Atascadero, CA · Joined Nov 2009 · Points: 276

Unless the OP is contacting all of you privately, note that he hasn't commented in almost a month.

SantiagoS · · San Francisco, CA · Joined Sep 2015 · Points: 10

@Ben - I'm unfortunately heading out of town on Memorial Day, but I'm open to the weekend after.

@Seb - Just texted you.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Northern California Partners
Post a Reply to "Climbing / training partner in SF (gym, outside…"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started