Mountain Project Logo

Partners in Spain

Original Post
Andy Glover · · Durango, CO · Joined Jun 2012 · Points: 0

Hello, I'm in The area until the end of June. Traveling solo. Currently in Rodellar.  Open to check out other countries. Contact me if you want to climb :) 

Cheedem · · Las Vegas, NV · Joined Mar 2011 · Points: 10

Hey Andy, I plan to travel to Spain and France soon ( as early as in 10 days or so; just need to find a good ticket and fly). Traveling solo and open to anywhere as well. Where is the best place to climb in Spain in April? Rodellar? I assume lleida area (siurana etc.) is getting warm already. Let me know. I can fly to Barcelona and head to rodellar. I also wanna check out southern France in may (ceuse, bouex, verdon). Email me at cigdemm1979@yahoo.com if interested to partner up!

Saaraa Hamirani · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2017 · Points: 0

Hi there Andy,

Any plans to check out Mallorca?  I'll be there April 1-13 and am looking for a partner.I have a rope and draws and will be renting a car .

mountainhick · · Black Hawk, CO · Joined Mar 2009 · Points: 120

I'll be arriving in the Barcelona Catalunya area (planning on greater Lleida area) April 20, fly out May 5. By the time I get there it'll be over a month without any climbing, but I expect to be leading around 5c-6a off the couch and around 6c after climbing a few days and getting back in the groove.  Prefer climbing with similar level partner, but if needed can trade belays for differing levels. I have draws and personal gear, planning on buying a rope and will have a rental car.  Hit me up!

Mischa Tourin · · Underhill, VT · Joined Feb 2014 · Points: 380

I'll be in Catalunya April 8-14. Let me know if any of you want to climb!

-Mischa

Lisa Haze · · Las Vegas, NV · Joined Nov 2014 · Points: 35

I'll be going from april 21-30. Also looking for a partner.  Does anyone have any beta on where to stay? Food? Climber hangouts?  This was super last minute for me! any and all help is appreciated!

Mischa Tourin · · Underhill, VT · Joined Feb 2014 · Points: 380

If you're going solo and looking for partners I suggest staying a one of the climber's refugios. I had a lot of luck finding people to climb with and good atmospheres. 

Abella de la Conca - Climb Catalunya

Rodellar - Refugio Kalandraka

Margalef - El Raco de la Finestra

-Mischa

Trent Baker · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2017 · Points: 0

I am traveling to climb at Terredets or Margalef April 30- May 21 and looking for climbing partners! I love steep tufa climbing up to about 8a.  I am a good belayer with many years of experience.  Please email me at trentbaker@comcast.net.  Looking to stat in Tremp.

Trent, Salt Lake City, Utah

Mischa Tourin wrote:

If you're going solo and looking for partners I suggest staying a one of the climber's refugios. I had a lot of luck finding people to climb with and good atmospheres. 

-Mischa

Mischa Tourin wrote:

-Mischa

thanks! will definitely look into these!

Michael H · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Dec 2005 · Points: 0

PM sent. I'll be traveling around Spain, Portugal, and Morocco from May 15th to June 2nd. 

EricCC · · Michigan · Joined Jul 2016 · Points: 0

I'll be in el chorro from apr 21-29 and lleida area from Apr 30-May 5th. I lead 11c sport and 10b trad, but will follow anything and am just looking to climb as much as possible. I'll have draws and a rope, leaving the rack at home this trip. Let me know if anyone will be around e.c.chaudhary@gmail.com

Willem Le Roux · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2017 · Points: 0

Hi Andy (and anyone else interested)

Visiting San Sebastian between 23-27 April. Planning day trips to Rodellar and Riglos. Hoping to find a partner for Fiesta de los Biceps or just cragging at Rodellar. Will have a car. 

Let me know if you are keen. 

Willem

Willem Le Roux · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2017 · Points: 0

Forgot to add - have rope and draws. Contact me on wldpleroux@gmail.com. Willem

mountainhick · · Black Hawk, CO · Joined Mar 2009 · Points: 120

Arrived at Sant Llorenc de Montgai/Camarasa area yesterday, will be here at least until the 28th. Hooking up has been easy, but if anyone needs a partner, give a shout..

Also happy to climb at other areas within an hour's drive from here. I'm fully outfitted for sport and have a car.

Eric, drop me a note, hope you still have my email, or just PM again. Let's figure out where to go when you get up here.

Rui Ferreira · · Boulder, CO · Joined Jul 2003 · Points: 903

I will be in the Alicante area for work May 3 through May 6 and looking to climb on Friday May 5 if anyone is in the area.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Extended Trips and International Partners
Post a Reply to "Partners in Spain "

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started