Mountain Project Logo

Looking for a climbing partner for Potrero Chico in April!

Original Post
Dan White · · Madison, WI · Joined Sep 2014 · Points: 0

Hi! I'll be in Potrero Chico from April 8th to the 14th and am hoping to find some good folks to climb with. I climb 5.10, have all the necessary gear, and am a safe/reliable partner on the rock. Shoot me a message if you're headed to PC around the same time!

Best,
Dan

Krzysztof Maciejczyk · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2017 · Points: 0

Hi. I'm currently in potrero and will be staying here until 16/04. My current partner leaves on 09/04 so I'm looking for someone to climb with for a week. I'm comfortable leading 10a/10b (currently fighting one 10d) and have all personal equipment, but no rope.

If youre still interrested, I'm staying at La Posada.

Regards,

Krzysztof

Janis Blaugher · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2017 · Points: 0

Hey, I'm in epc till the 14th, if either of you still need a climbing partner let me know. I have limited experience so i can climb 5'9 maybe a 5'10 but would just love to climb some rocks with anyone.

Let me know

Krzysztof Maciejczyk · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2017 · Points: 0
Janis Blaugher wrote:

Hey, I'm in epc till the 14th, if either of you still need a climbing partner let me know. I have limited experience so i can climb 5'9 maybe a 5'10 but would just love to climb some rocks with anyone.

Let me know

I'm still here. PM me if you want to go climbing.

Hey guys, thanks for the replies and sorry for the radio silence! Shortly after I posted I got a pretty bad concussion and didn't end up making it to EPC, but will definitely be back next year! Hope you were able to link up!

Johnathan C · · Missouri · Joined Mar 2016 · Points: 85

Hope you're feeling better since the concussion, Dan. When will you be in Potrero this year?

Hey John - probably won't get back down there until early next year. No firm plans yet though.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

International
Post a Reply to "Looking for a climbing partner for Potrero Chic…"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started