Mountain Project Logo

Climbing/Hiking partner for Yosemite 4/14-4/16

Original Post
Matt M · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Aug 2015 · Points: 13

Hi all, I'll flying in to CA and am wondering if anyone wants to check out Yosemite for that weekend either 4/14-4/16 or 4/15-4/16 (if there's a group to join or if you're looking for a partner or whatnot) I'll have basic gear with me - shoes/harness/chalk. Just let me know, I'm pretty flexible!

Michael Pfaff · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Mar 2017 · Points: 31

Are you going to be in the valley those dates?  I'll be in 4/14-4/17, maybe looking for a 3rd..

Mike

I'll be in the valley those dates, yeah. Have to head to Sacramento (ish) on the 17th by noon, so I could stay till then. I'd be down to be a third if interested.

Matt

Kool, new snow there might make things a little wet, but hopefully things will dry up a bit.  Routes are opening up in the valley, so hope for the best..  I'll be bringing a rack to 3.5", one 60m, and some 4 season gear..

Mike

Yes, hopefully! As I mentioned I'll only have my harness/shoes/chalk with me, but hoping for the best! Thanks, looking forward to it! Feel free to PM me or shoot me a text at 630-4zero8-zero706.

Will do, weekend is looking warmer..!

Sarah Thompson · · San Francisco, CA · Joined Aug 2015 · Points: 135

I have posted separately on this topic but If anyone's drivibg from sf and wants to drive out together, message me. 415-404-1785 Im driving out either Thursday night or Friday morning. Flex on return date. 

Matt: Text sent! I'll be heading into the valley early Friday from Fresno to see what's available for camping, hopefully Camp 4..

Sarah: Race!

Mike

JosephMueller · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jun 2016 · Points: 5

Hey All, 

My buddy and I are flying out from NYC late Thursday night to SF and driving out to Yosemite at some point Friday morning. We have to pick up supplies and will be jet lagged Friday am so I don't think I could commit to making any plans beforehand. We will have crash pads and are hoping to stay in Camp 4. If anyone wants to do some bouldering or hiking come say hi!

Joe

Joe:

All parties on this thread are in communication behind the scenes (there's like 4 or 5 of us now), If you want in shoot us your digits.  We have open-ish plans, weather contingent of course.. I will be getting into the valley Friday morning and securing a spot in C4 if available, triage if it's full.  Keep in mind the park is free this weekend, aka it might look like a re-enactment of the Normandy Beach Invasion.

Enjoy the flight, and pack warm sleeping bags..

Mike

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Northern California
Post a Reply to "Climbing/Hiking partner for Yosemite 4/14-4/16"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started