Mountain Project Logo

Partners for Southern Utah

Original Post
Iain McCrory · · Salt Lake City · Joined Jan 2017 · Points: 0

I am going to be in Utah for 4 weeks and would be able to climb anyday/time starting friday the 24th. I am looking to go anywhere I can find a partner to sport climb or a mentor who I can follow and start learning trad from.

I have a 70m rope, draws-etc and a just blew a paycheck or two on gear to make my first rack :0. I am pretty comfortable leading 5.10+ for sport and have experience with multi-pitch from potrero chico and CO.

I was originally looking at just doing sport in Saint George/Red Rocks, but now that I have a rack I would be down to go anywhere in the Southern Utah/Red Rocks/Northern Arizona area. I'll have a car so I can go pretty much anywhere!

ggregory · · Clark, Colorado · Joined Aug 2015 · Points: 5

I can climb starting the 4th, can lead 5.8 trad and 5.9 sport, and follow 5.10 possibly working up to higher after some climbs in my belt.

Tiffany Brown · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Feb 2016 · Points: 5

Will you be around the weeks before Memorial Day weekend? I'll be in Moab for work? 

Feel free to email me

t88brown@gmail.com

Clayton Crowhurst · · Bend, OR · Joined Apr 2015 · Points: 0

I'll be down in the Moab/Indian creek area starting April 20th if you're looking for a partner, I've got a decent selection of trad gear and can lead in the 10's in trad. Shoot me an email at claytoncrowhurst@gmail.com or PM me if you want to link up 

Jonathan DeNicola · · Shippensburg, Pennsylvania · Joined Aug 2013 · Points: 5

Trying to climb north chimney this week? I have a decent rack could combine racks! I feel comfortable leading every pitch. Heading to Moab now. Could climb single pitch one day to get to know each other then get after it the next day! 717 712 4501

Iain McCrory · · Salt Lake City · Joined Jan 2017 · Points: 0

Yo sorry I am in Red Rock now.

S Saunders · · Oakdale, CA · Joined Sep 2007 · Points: 45

I'll be in Indian Creek starting 4/17 for that week. Full Creek rack, lead in the 10s.

let me know if you head that way.

jonnyj · · Moab · Joined Oct 2012 · Points: 5

I'm going to be working in Monticello 4/11-4/21 I'll be free in the afternoons if anyone wants to climb later in the day. 770 826 5413 

leading 10s 

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Utah Partners
Post a Reply to "Partners for Southern Utah"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started