Mountain Project Logo

F/S Shoes, Boots, Harnesses, Inflatable Sleeping pads, Climbing Gear, Arcteryx, Metolius, Evolv, North Face, Millet

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
Brian Lavett · · Wilsonville · Joined May 2016 · Points: 250

So I am getting rid of a bunch of extra gear to help finance my next trip...and some new gear. Most of this stuff is like new. I did a lot of "trial and error" purchasing over the last year and ended up with a pile of extra stuff. I am flexible on prices, within reason. I will ship all items within 48 hours of purchase. I ship USPS priority mail with tracking. I am open to specific trades. La Sportiva Futuras, Genius, or Miura VS climbing shoes mens size 45-46, women's La Sportiva Mythos size 42-43(The white ones), Arcteryx Arakys or Acrux FL Approach shoes size 11.5-12, black or grey, black diamond solution gym bag. Thanks for looking and feel free to send me any questions you have. 

Sold Arcteryx Gamma MX Hoody, men's large, worn twice...to the grocery store. Color is Blackbird, $160 shipped. Purchased from Arcteryx last winter for a tip that didn't happen.

Sold Edelweiss Scorpion Harness men's $30. I forgot this harness was in my locker at the climbing gym. It's been used for about two months as a gym harness. Light wear. These are super comfy. I'm send pictures to anyone interested. I'm picking it up in the morning from the gym. Just as comfy as an Arc'teryx harness in my opinion. Good looking too. I believe this model is unisex. 

SOLD Arcteryx Harness, AR 395A (Blue one) Used but in Great shape! $100 shipped with original packaging. Medium

Sold Arcteryx SL 340 Harness Medium , used for one day of sport climbing. Like new. $100 shipped.

Arcteryx Acrux FL GTX approach shoes, Blue, men's size 12. Used, but in great shape. These are the goretex model without the removable liner. $75

Altimair Inflatable sleeping pad with built in foot pump. I put a climbing shoe in the picture for scale. There are 2 of these for sale. They are really heavy duty. Like new condition. $35 each shipped. Includes storage bag. I will work out a deal for anyone that wants both of them. 78 inches long, 5 inches thick . Link below

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00KLH14O8/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_awdb_GO34ybZV5VBQ6

SOLD Metolius PAS 22 w/ Metolius Bravo Locking Carabiner. Its been sitting in my pack for a few months now. Not much use for it sport climbing in Alabama. I am including the the locker with it. $20 shipped with locker

Sold Millet Trident GTX Approach Shoes, size 12. Used, but still have plenty of tread and life left. $30 shipped

North Face HyVent 3-in-1, black size large. Insulted jacket is a down puffer. There is some minor damage to the face fabric. The shell is like new. $40 shipped for both, or i will sell the two pieces separately.

No Limits Firewalker 50 liter backpack. Adjustable for different torso lengths. Fully featured lightweight budget friendly pack. Like new condition, no visible wear or funky smells. Purchased while i was on a trip to use while i was there. Used for 2 days. $50 shipped.                                                               http://www.trailspace.com/gear/no-limits/fire-walker-50/                                                                                             

Linnaeus · · ID · Joined Aug 2011 · Points: 0

PM sent on AR395

Arc'teryx AR395 harness is sold

PAS & Locker are sold

Price Drops

Arc'teryx Gamma MX Hoody $160

Arc'teryx Acrux shoes $75

North Face 3in1 $40

Inflatable Sleeping Pads $25 each, plus shipping costs

No Limits back pack, $50 shipped

Alico boots $150

Shamans Old Model $40

Shamans New Model $75

Arc'teryx harness $100

Joe Z. · · Prairie du Sac, WI · Joined Jun 2015 · Points: 120

How do those Arcteryx shoes fit for being 12?

Thanks

LL Biner · · Reno, NV · Joined Mar 2014 · Points: 0

Size on the Scorpion? I'm about a 36 waist, and cost for shipping to VA.

I have Paypal

Joe Z. wrote:

How do those Arcteryx shoes fit for being 12?

Thanks

I think they run true to size. I wear a 12, and they fit my feet. I think that the volume of your foot plays a role in the fit of these more so than other shoes. Perhaps because of the adaptive fit liner. I don't really know. All I can tell you is that they are bomb proof. I have the black & blue ones too, otherwise I wouldn't sell them. It was really random, I just happened to stumbled across the black ones in a second hand sporting goods store near my home. They had no idea what they were. The store specializes  mainly in golf equipment. Lol. Anyway, they are great shoes. If no one wants them at $75, I will definitely just keep them. From what I understand they discontinued the Acrux FL line, so I plan to continue looking for deals on new ones in my size, and maybe buying a couple pairs to use when mine wear out. 

mario molina wrote:

Size on the Scorpion? I'm about a 36 waist, and cost for shipping to VA.

I have Paypal

These only come in two sizes, 1 & 2. 1 being small - medium, 2 being large - x large. This is a size 2. I'm a 32 in the waist & wear medium Arc'teryx harness. This harness has two bucks on the waist and is very adjustable. My father Wears a 36 and he used it once to belay me, So it will fit a broad range of waist sizes. I bought it mainly so  my dad could belay me. I'll ship it USPS Priority Mail, and cover the PayPal fees for the price listed above. $30 

Price drops

Sold Arc'teryx gamma mx hoody $150 shipped 

Sleeping pads, $30 each shipped

Sold Millet trident GTX approach shoes $30 shipped 

No limits backpack $40 shipped 

Price Drops

Millet trident GTX $25

Arc'teryx approach shoes $50

JJ Vogt · · Seattle, WA · Joined Apr 2017 · Points: 0

How much tread is left on the Millets? If they aren't about to wear through I'll take them.

Price Drops:

Arc'teryx Acrux FL approach shoes size 12, $60 shipped.

No Limits Backpack $30 shipped 

Sleeping pads $25 each shipped

Grant Kendrick 1 · · Northampton, Massachusetts · Joined Jan 2014 · Points: 0

Sent a PM about the sleeping pads.

Sleeping pads are sold

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started