Mountain Project Logo

FS: Feathered Friends, Patagonia, Cloudveil, insulated jackets and soft shells (edited, prices reduced.)

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
harpo-the-climber · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Nov 2010 · Points: 300

For Sale: Jackets I am selling all these jackets because I joined a different SAR team that doesn't use orange. All the jackets are size large. They have been used but not abused and all could use a wash. Some dirt stains but only real wear is a 1.5 inch cut in the nano puff hooded jacket, easily patched, Patagonia will probably do it for you, that doesn't effect the synthetic insulation inside. Prices include shipping. Feel free to make me offers. I am interested in trades for jackets like the Nano Puff Hooded or the DAS in a different color. Also interested in trades a Nano Puff Vest or something like it. 

a) Feathered Friends Hooded Down Jacket. This is the warmest down jacket FF makes with sewn-through construction. Hood is removable. Hood seals up very well with custom velcro by the best Tahoe seamstress. No leaking down from the custom work or elsewhere. lowered to $100 

b) Patagonia DAS Parka. $90. 

c) Patagonia Nano Puff Hooded jacket. Full zip $70. 

d) Cloudveil Serendipity Softshell. Basic stretch woven soft-shell with no lining or laminate. Two big chest pockets. $40 

e) Not pictured: Patagonia Nano Puff pullover, 1/2 zip, lime green. I will post a pic. $60.

bump. Prices reduced, photo descriptions edited. All offers considered.

bump. edited for clarity. Lots of interest but no one has bought anything yet.

bump. Nano Puff hoody is at Patagonia having the rip repaired. Should be as good as new in a month. Get me payment before Patagonia finishes the repair and I can have Patagonia ship them directly to you.

J TMan · · San Diego · Joined May 2013 · Points: 120

PMd on the FF jacket

david · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Feb 2016 · Points: 106

PMd on DAS - I'll take it.

DAS Parka sold.

I did some research and I think the Feathered Friends Jacket is a Helios with a detachable Volant hood.

Nano Puff Hoody and DAS Parka sold.  I thought I had a deal on the FF puffy hoody, but the buyer has been MIA for a couple of days so I am open to offers on it.

Price lowered on FF Jacket hoody:  $100 shipped.

I just edited my original message and my  pictures got deleted.  I will repost them soon.

tuco ramirez · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Feb 2011 · Points: 20

I am interested in the FF jacket. PM sent

Feathered Friends jacket picture reposted in the last reply.  Lots of interest in the jacket but no one has paid up yet.  All offers considered.

FF jacket is sold. Green Patagonia nano puff 1/2 zip and cloud veil serendipity soft shell still available. 

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started