Mountain Project Logo

Training partner SLC -The Front

Original Post
Altitude adjustment · · SLC,Utah · Joined Apr 2016 · Points: 10

Just signed up for a membership at the front. Looking to find partners to get in the gym as often as possible. I climb 10a. Cross training with trail running, back country skiing and road biking when conditions permit. Let me know if interested.

Jennyclimbsrock · · Salt Lake City, Utah · Joined May 2015 · Points: 0

I'd be up for some climbing at the Front. I'm not sure if I'll get a pass there but I'd be up for checking it out. I'll be moving to Salt Lake in a week and always looking for new partners.

Josh McAlister · · Salt Lake City, UT · Joined Jun 2016 · Points: 120

Hey altitudeadjustment, still looking for partners? I just moved into town and enjoy 2 of the 3 cross training disciplines you listed. Let me know.

Curtis Mckee · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Mar 2017 · Points: 0

Im looking for a partner - I currently climb at the Front. My partner is moving to AZ in the next month. But looking for some 5.10 climbs.

Kerry Regan · · Salt Lake City, Utah · Joined Mar 2017 · Points: 0

I have a membership at the front and climb a 5.10. I'd certainly be up for some climbing there soon.

Pugnacious Slab · · San Diego, CA · Joined Jan 2017 · Points: 371

I'm moving to Bountiful in 2 weeks. Is the Front a better gym than Momentum? I'm pretty new (lead 5.8) so I just want a real basic and uncrowded place. I don't care about bouldering or yoga etc. They're about the same $

Brent Herb · · Salt Lake City, UT · Joined Jun 2016 · Points: 10

Hi all... i would love to train/climb with any and all of you... for those of you who are moving to northern utah in the near future..the front is the gym to join.. very innovative with new routes/problems constantly. With the seasons changing i intend to prioritize my outdoor climbing as oppose to gym climbing but feel free to text or call 435 four1four 4six20. Happy trails!

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Northern Utah & Idaho
Post a Reply to "Training partner SLC -The Front"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started